Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:00 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:58 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:17 pmTell the guy who runs that place that I would rather fuck a porcupine, while wearing a rubber made of cactus leaves, than listen to his fucked-up sound system any more.
There is a thing called Google reviews
Also... don't mention me.
So you'd prefer that The Rev not begin his Google review with: "Ron Finger sucks donkey dick ... but your sound system is distracting him from the job ..."?

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:40 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:00 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:58 pm
There is a thing called Google reviews
Also... don't mention me.
So you'd prefer that The Rev not begin his Google review with: "Ron Finger sucks donkey dick ... but your sound system is distracting him from the job ..."?
No mention of me at all in any reviews. They like me and honestly... the sound isn't as bad as he says. I only get sound complaints from my fans on the spectrum.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:24 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:23 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:06 pmNo mention of me at all in any reviews. They like me and honestly... the sound isn't as bad as he says. I only get sound complaints from my fans on the spectrum.
So The Rev is gay? Good for him, keeping this on the down-low all this time.
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
A double dose of ExLax would set you free.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:52 amPutin should have known better than to invade a country whose national anthem is Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth.
Did you really tell Pootie Poot that he could score a sextuple hat trick on your beer league team goalie, if he'd give you a few months' worth of fresh material? You should be on the U.N. Security Council for such strategic foresight.

P.S. - I chose "sextuple" because I knew that would get The Rev's attention.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:46 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:49 am I don't get a lot of compliments on my appearance. I look like the Muppet from the Intervention Episode of Sesame Street. I look like I went into Great Clips and asked for the Prepper cut.
...more like Clemenza's brother-in-law from the Godfather...the one that Vito said "Never bring him to my house again!"
I look like every "before" diet picture ever taken combined into a real person.