Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:33 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:48 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:57 amIf you had to fight a gorilla, what is your first move?
Japanese arm drag, what with his long arms giving me significant leverage for the throw. Assuming the gorilla isn't from Japan, of course, which would defeat the element of surprise.
Japanese Gorillas train judiciously for this
They are more highly educated than the average stand-up comic. Not that you're average or nothin'.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:41 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:51 amThis bit has potential. More research, Cap'n, you need more research.
I am more surprised at how well this is being accepted than anyone.... including the grandmas.
When they start tossing their granny panties at you on the stage, you'll be set for life just like Englelbert Humperdinck. Just beware of The Rev wearing a wig & throwing his spring-loaded truss at you.

I hate it when people ask questions for no reason. Do you want parm and cracked pepper for your Pizza? I don't know... I took the time to order the exact toppings I wanted on this pizza and now do I want to audible and start changing the recipe at the cash register. Why not put some dimes on there while we are at it.

Your disdain for the venerable IT profession has become an obsession. But under the current retail employment market conditions, I am far more concerned that your attitude toward pizza shop clerks being customer-focused will make it that much harder for me to get a freakin' carry-out order processed. Please check your attitude at the curbside.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:02 am Your disdain for the venerable IT profession has become an obsession. But under the current retail employment market conditions, I am far more concerned that your attitude toward pizza shop clerks being customer-focused will make it that much harder for me to get a freakin' carry-out order processed. Please check your attitude at the curbside.
They don't give trophies or shoe contracts for resetting a password.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:12 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:02 am Your disdain for the venerable IT profession has become an obsession. But under the current retail employment market conditions, I am far more concerned that your attitude toward pizza shop clerks being customer-focused will make it that much harder for me to get a freakin' carry-out order processed. Please check your attitude at the curbside.
But they DO give feature advertising spots to the fastest Domino's pizza box folder. Let's see Steph Curry do this ..

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:38 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:12 pm
But they DO give feature advertising spots to the fastest Domino's pizza box folder. Let's see Steph Curry do this ..

The Pizza Wars took its toll on us all