Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:26 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:30 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:28 pm
It sure is depressing to be in December and see the season crumble.
So you're now self-diagnosing as seasonally depressed? Another bullet for your resume.
Don’t let it get you down. It’s fixed... just like pro wrestling... zero difference. Take tonight’s officiating for example.
Oh how the tides of fortune have changed.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 am
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:30 pmSo you're now self-diagnosing as seasonally depressed? Another bullet for your resume.
Don’t let it get you down. It’s fixed... just like pro wrestling... zero difference. Take tonight’s officiating for example.
We should worry when you start digging deep into this thread for material. Let sleeping dogs die their own deaths.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:51 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 am
We should worry when you start digging deep into this thread for material. Let sleeping dogs die their own deaths.
This thread is pure gold.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:50 am Methinks I've been way too critical of The Capn's contributions in this thread. He's clearly found a way to repel those pesky Russian bots plaguing the Hockey Forum. T.C. could learn a thing or два from our resident anti-spammer.
Bing Bot is a Chinese spy. He's stealing the BNF platform blueprint for when Bettman expands the NHL into Beijing.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:29 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:06 pmDAMN THAT T.C. - He drove all my comrades away!
Been buying your wiener pills on the Russian black market, i see.... I was wondering who they followed here.
When they said: "wiener pills," I was expecting something else. I've already gone through 3 bottles worth soaking in water, hoping a kosher dog with spicy mustard & some pickle relish would float to the top of the glass. :cry: