Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:01 am"In the Book of Enoch, the watchers (Aramaic עִירִין, iyrin) are angels dispatched to Earth to watch over the humans. They soon begin to lust for human women and, at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, defect en masse to illicitly instruct humanity and procreate among them."

How ugly were angel women?
I reckon the Nephilim weren't into hot cars. Diff'rent strokes.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:57 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:01 am"In the Book of Enoch, the watchers (Aramaic עִירִין, iyrin) are angels dispatched to Earth to watch over the humans. They soon begin to lust for human women and, at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, defect en masse to illicitly instruct humanity and procreate among them."

Diablo VS.jpg
People think the Bible is all stuck up and not cool....they obviously glossed over GOD's real party animals...the Nephilim.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:09 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:57 am

Diablo VS.jpg
People think the Bible is all stuck up and not cool....they obviously glossed over GOD's real party animals...the Nephilim.
Bigfoot = Nephilim