What is the most powerful fictional computer?

I believe the most powerful fictional computer ever would have been the one Gus Gorman built that was smarter than Superman. I know Superman defeated this computer with a jar of acid....only because Hollywood is racist, and didn't want Superman being beaten by a black guy.
Gus Gorman's computer become self aware 13 years before Skynet, and probably is Skynet and Tommy Westphall.

Re: What is the most powerful fictional computer?

CaptSMRT wrote:I believe the most powerful fictional computer ever would have been the one Gus Gorman built that was smarter than Superman. I know Superman defeated this computer with a jar of acid....only because Hollywood is racist, and didn't want Superman being beaten by a black guy.
Gus Gorman's computer become self aware 13 years before Skynet, and probably is Skynet and Tommy Westphall.
What about the machines from the Matrix? They turned everyone into batteries!

Flying Keanu Reeves couldn't defeat them. Everyone know flying Keanu Reeves > Superman.

A computer was created to answer any question man could think ok. For years this computer answered every question within a second. Nothing seemed to hard for it. One day a child asked who is god? The computer didn't answer the boy waited and still the computer didn't answer. It started to shut down other programs to give it more power and it still couldn't answer.

After a year it had shut down all its programs looking to find the answer.

The boy became a man and then passed away of old age and it still hadn't found the answer.

Mankind became extinct and yet still know answer. After another billion years the sun went super nova and died and yet the computer still kept searching and searching.

Time continued on and on with the computer asking its self who is god. Then suddenly it said let there be light

And behold there was light

It's an old Si-Fi story but I don't remember the author. Might have been Azminov or some other one I can't spell ether.

rcbcmr wrote:A computer was created to answer any question man could think ok. For years this computer answered every question within a second. Nothing seemed to hard for it. One day a child asked who is god? The computer didn't answer the boy waited and still the computer didn't answer. It started to shut down other programs to give it more power and it still couldn't answer.

The boy became a man and then passed away of old age and it still hadn't found the answer.

Mankind became extinct and yet still know answer. After another billion years the sun went super nova and died and yet the computer still kept searching and searching.

Time continued on and on with the computer asking its self who is god. Then suddenly it said let there be light

It's an old Si-Fi story but I don't remember the author. Might have been Azminov or some other one I can't spell ether.
Not to be a buzzkill, but our sun isn't massive enough to cause a supernova. :ugeek:

Doug Glatt wrote:
rcbcmr wrote:A computer was created to answer any question man could think ok. For years this computer answered every question within a second. Nothing seemed to hard for it. One day a child asked who is god? The computer didn't answer the boy waited and still the computer didn't answer. It started to shut down other programs to give it more power and it still couldn't answer.

Not to be a buzzkill, but our sun isn't massive enough to cause a supernova. :ugeek:
It's not well fuck it then please disregard this story. :D