How do we add images to our signatures?

I tried to use the img function when creating my signature, and failed. I tried when browsing on my desktop for a file, and also when copying an Internet URL where the image is also stored. Sorry, I am just about 70 years old, and we didn't have computers -mobile phones or even TV when I was growing up. I'm TERRIBLE with new technology.

Re: How do we add images to our signatures?

Robb_K if you look on the right hand side you will see a box titled User Menu. Click on User Control Panel. Inside that you will see option down the left side as well as tabs across the top. Chose the profile tab. There are options to edit signature and profile. If you are going to add a profile pic it can be on your computer but has to be small (6MB or less) and you just browse and then download it. For a signature pic, you have to use the IMG option and put the web address of the picture that you want to add to your signature.

I hope this helps. Glad to see you here.

Robb, if you look at your post you have the brackets with img and img/ in there twice. Try deleting one img from the beginning and one /img from the end. Make sure you delete the brackets as well.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: How do we add images to our signatures?

stlblues1226 wrote:Robb_K if you look on the right hand side you will see a box titled User Menu. Click on User Control Panel. Inside that you will see option down the left side as well as tabs across the top. Chose the profile tab. There are options to edit signature and profile. If you are going to add a profile pic it can be on your computer but has to be small (6MB or less) and you just browse and then download it. For a signature pic, you have to use the IMG option and put the web address of the picture that you want to add to your signature.

I hope this helps. Glad to see you here.

Robb, if you look at your post you have the brackets with img and img/ in there twice. Try deleting one img from the beginning and one /img from the end. Make sure you delete the brackets as well.
Problem solved, as you can see, my Blue Note shows up! Thanks!