"HOT:" banner is killing me

Any way we can get the HOT bar at the top of the page to not auto scroll? While reading the super posts on this site the lines of characters are constantly bouncing around, does not matter if I am at a desktop or a mobile, if I am in portrait mode, forget about trying to read. For instance:

It will scroll from "Trade Petro?" to "2015-2016 Regular Season Point Projections (WebSant)" and then my eyes are making my brain scream because I no longer can read what is going down.

Thanks in advance!

Re: "HOT:" banner is killing me

Here is the offending piece of code...

Code: Select all

<div class="sprocket-headlines navigation-active animation-fade" data-headlines="159">
            <div class="sprocket-headlines-container">
                <div class="sprocket-headlines-badge">
                    <span>Hot:</span>
                </div>
                <ul class="sprocket-headlines-list">
                                                                                                                    <li>
                                <div class="sprocket-headlines-item " data-headlines-item="">
                                                                            <a target="_parent" href="http://bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1639" class="sprocket-headlines-text">
                                                                                GDT 1/20: Blues v. Detoilet, 7p, NBCSN
                                                                                </a>
                                                                    </div>
                            </li>
                                                                                                <li>
                                <div class="sprocket-headlines-item active" data-headlines-item="">
                                                                            <a target="_parent" href="http://bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1548" class="sprocket-headlines-text">
                                                                                Trade Petro?
                                                                                </a>
                                                                    </div>
                            </li>
                                                                                                <li>
                                <div class="sprocket-headlines-item " data-headlines-item="">
                                                                            <a target="_parent" href="ttp://bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1509" class="sprocket-headlines-text">
                                                                                2015 - 2016 Regular Season Point Projections (WebSant)
                                                                                </a>
                                                                    </div>
                            </li>
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            </ul>
                                    <div class="sprocket-headlines-navigation">
                        <span class="arrow next" data-headlines-next=""><span>›</span></span>
                        <span class="arrow prev" data-headlines-previous=""><span>‹</span></span>
                    </div>
                            </div>
        </div>

Also right above the Hot Topic Bar the paragraph that should be centered in the banner is off center and overlaps the user functions.

Would really like a button that takes you out of the post you're in back to the sub forum without going Home. Which finding Home is hidden as well.

Also the Jump To button would be better if it were at the top of the page also.

I'm viewing this from my iPhone 6.
Attachments

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Now, If you could just do something about removing the religious intolerance from the Hockey section...
Not unless it's killing you. T.C. has to rule his kingdom with an even hand.
No place on a hockey forum for religious intolerance.... this isn't North Korea.
If Kim Jong-un wanted this to be his hockey board, you can bet your sweet sweatshirt it'd be his hockey board.
Last edited by JMC-STL on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.