Re: Board upgrade/outage

The quick links, FAQ Notifications, Private messages and user links across the top of each page don't work.

I also agree that I think a darker font color would work better.(changed it my damn self.....so there) :D

Also, are there more 'smiles' available? This is last for a reason. Least important of my complaints/bitches.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

T.C. wrote:
stlblues1226 wrote:The quick links, FAQ Notifications, Private messages and user links across the top of each page don't work.

i just clicked them all, they all work here.

It's actually not the ones at the very top, it's the ones below the banner photo. The ones at the very top do seem to work just fine. Sorry for not being more accurate with the location.

I don't know if it matters, but I'm actually using Linux Mint with Firefox and not Windows. Don't know if there are compatibility issues, but I figured it's something that could make a difference.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

T.C. wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
T.C. wrote:that's not how this works. that's not how anything works.
So, how does anything work?
the avatar of the last user who posted should show.
Thanks. I was this close to figgerin' that out on my own.

BTW, I'm having the same difficulty as stlblues1226 with non-functioning links in the lower header bar. I thought maybe it was a caching thing, but clearing cache didn't fix it. Then I thought it could be the older version of Firefox that I was using, but switching to the latest version of IE yielded a half-arsed load of the BNF website that is practically unusable. Growing pains for users AND admin.

I haven't tried it from home, but on my work machine with FF 38.2 the following links aren't active at all (no little hand or highlighting when I hover over them with my mouse pointer, and no response when I click): Quick Links, FAQ, Notifications (which I apparently have [1] of), Private Messages [0], and my "JMC-STL" controls access link.
Last edited by JMC-STL on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm on Google Chrome, and the links in the banner (quick links, FAQ, notifications, private messages, and username) barely work. I have to find a very specific spot near the bottom middle of the words for the links to change my cursor to the pointing finger and activate the link. Anywhere else on the link it won't work.

Not a huge deal, just kind of weird that I have to find THAT specific of a spot on the words to click the link.