Blues fans have coffee in a diner

I am sitting here watching the Terminator getting ready to go see the Terminator, and I had an idea that I would need support for. Some type of video...maybe Vine or Twitter video or other format....where we would encapsulate the really funny stuff about hockey and give a new type of voice to all of the dedicated hockey fans out there who suffer year to year as fans of a league that hates them.

Any thoughts?

Re: Blues fans have coffee in a diner

I am going to roll with this....even if it is me talking to myself. I look at all of the traffic the Blues get on the internet and there is no fun content, mostly a bunch of people worrying if the Blues will be slightly less hopeless in the coming days. There is a lot of really funny stuff that goes on in Blues talk...we are easily one of the more fun and cohesive internet hockey communities out there.

Re: Blues fans have coffee in a diner

Nah...I am going to go to Joanies for the Oct 1st game. I encourage anyone who is going to that game to come and talk to me. I am going to make this a clean looking fan produced product. I work in North St Louis every day. Nobody has punched me yet. I did get chased once and peed on, and stepped in Hobo shit.