Re: GDT: Blues vs Sharks 9PM CST FSMW/KMOX

That was a fun, sat in section 102, the fans were pretty nice, prepared me for the razzing they never delivered. The Sharks fans were very happy that I was not an asshat like the brawling Blackhawk fans that visit HP Pavilion. Got interviewed by the local news, because I was crazy enough to wear a Blues a jersey. The fans there kept on commenting on how boring the game was, I just chuckled and yelled "TRAP!" It was awesome to go to that rink and watch them beat the Sharks, much more enjoyable than going to Blues vs. Blackhawk games at the old Shitcago stadium in the 90's.

T.C. wrote:that's awesome, cotton. you are indeed brave! did your interview make the news? if so, link???
I had too much fun shooting the shit with the guy to find out what station it was. :( I have the idea he works for the team though. Got a lot boos when I was talking with him on camera, kind of distracting. He asked me about violence and hockey increasing lately. LOL He got a lesson from me on why fighting is good. lol

T.C. wrote:well shit, now i just want to see it more. you live in cali and are a blues fan, aren't you supposed to own like fifteen tivos or something? ;)
Two Comcast DVRs, one defunct TIVO, and a couple of streaming PCs (these are pointless without living in the right area). I have run a search on google, with no luck. :( The channel would have not been local for me, I live 3 hours northeast of San Jose. :cry: