Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 8:30 5/23 - TNT

Kadri owns the Blues on the ice and between the ears. He took out the whole team, not just Binner. The absolute worst way for the Blues to respond to what happened in the last game. The only hope the Blues have is if the Avs just let up, but I don't see them doing that. They're by far the better team so far. Game 2 was a fluke. If by some chance the Blues come back and win this game, I'll be happy to eat crow, but I think I have a better chance of winning Powerball and Mega Millions in the same week.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 8:30 5/23 - TNT

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:07 pm The distressing thing isn't that the Avs are outshooting them by 21 or that Kadri is flat out embarrassing them, it's that the Blues have become a one line team. Remember the 9 20 goal scorers thing? Seems like 3 years ago.
Blues have had too many playoff no shows up front. Perron and ROR, the guys that have been doing it since they got here have been the only consistent players.

Is Saad even playing???
Just a Russian propaganda account