GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 8:30 5/23 - TNT

We came into these playoffs hoping to win with Husso and that hasn't changed. The Blues aren't dead, the task remains the same.

While I want revenge on Kadri, that can't make that be the goal of this game. Stay out of the box and if you get the chance to level him, do so, But don't go out of your way to do it.
Last edited by T.C. on Mon May 23, 2022 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stickified
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 8:30 5/23 - TNT

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:17 am We came into these playoffs hoping to win with Husso and that hasn't changed. The Blues aren't dead, the task remains the same.

While I want revenge on Kadri, that can't make that be the goal of this game. Stay out of the box and if you get the chance to level him, do so, But don't go out of your way to do it.
I think revenge comes next year, like it did after his hit on Faulk. Kadri will likely be on another team at that point since he's UFA. Not sure if that makes it better or worse. Anyway I hope the Blues score more goals than the Avs tonight.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:54 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:17 am We came into these playoffs hoping to win with Husso and that hasn't changed. The Blues aren't dead, the task remains the same.

I think revenge comes next year, like it did after his hit on Faulk. Kadri will likely be on another team at that point since he's UFA. Not sure if that makes it better or worse. Anyway I hope the Blues score more goals than the Avs tonight.
Agreed. Unless this game gets out of reach from either side. Either that or you challenge him on the opening faceoff and end it right there which Brayden Schenn has definitely done before.

It's honestly wild how far Rosen has vaulted himself. Imagine telling someone a couple months ago the Blues top 2 LHD in the playoffs would be Leddy and Rosen.

Buchnevich-O'Reilly-Perron
Barbashev-Schenn-Tarasenko
Saad-Thomas-Kyrou
Toropchenko-Bozak-*Walker
* Brown extra

Leddy-Parayko
Rosen-Faulk
Mikkola-Bortuzzo
Perunovich-*Scandella
*Krug

Husso
Lindgren

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:23 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:33 pm Eye for an eye.

Thomas, you've been next to worthless, go take a run or 3 at Kuemper.
If anybody does anything to a goalie my money would be on Barbashev. He already (cleanly) took out Girard. He'd become such a villain in Denver. I'd settle for a hat trick if he doesn't run Kuemper as well.
If Kuemper leaves a juicy rebound out in front, I'll bet Schenner goes through him like a fucking snowplow... even if Chief told him not to.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:36 pm

If anybody does anything to a goalie my money would be on Barbashev. He already (cleanly) took out Girard. He'd become such a villain in Denver. I'd settle for a hat trick if he doesn't run Kuemper as well.
If Kuemper leaves a juicy rebound out in front, I'll bet Schenner goes through him like a fucking snowplow... even if Chief told him not to.
Binnington for Keumper is not an eye for an eye (at least not in terms of how valuable each is to his team).

Wonder how many teams will be eager to sign him, knowing he is just one hit from a major suspension?
Wouldnt it be sweet if he had to go to Russia next year?

barnburner wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:10 pm

Wonder how many teams will be eager to sign him, knowing he is just one hit from a major suspension?
Would you want to be on a team with a guy who is going to get you injured in retaliation to his bullshit? Players know his reputation better than anyone.

barnburner wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:10 pm

He's probably going to get multiple offers around $7Mx5 this summer.

Schenn's too valuable to get suspended or tossed from a game given that refs will be on high alert. Now if they go 12-6 and Logan Brown oddly finds himself in the lineup...

insideout wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:05 pm

Binnington for Keumper is not an eye for an eye (at least not in terms of how valuable each is to his team).
Exactly.