Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 8:30 5/23 - TNT

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:45 pm The more I think about this it’s giving me de ja vu to Tom Wilson and the Rangers. He single handedly ended the Rangers season and they went out in the offseason and made sure that would never happen again. Army, you’re on notice
Agree. If the league will not put an end to this crap, then it's up to the teams to do whatever it takes to protect their players from assholes like Kadri and Wilson.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:45 pm The more I think about this it’s giving me de ja vu to Tom Wilson and the Rangers. He single handedly ended the Rangers season and they went out in the offseason and made sure that would never happen again. Army, you’re on notice
All we need is the best goalie in the world to paper over all the deficiencies those moves created! Wilson just absolutely bullied the entire Rangers roster, and that's not what's happening here. After all there are really only a handful of players that can hold their own physically with Wilson, and I'm not sure any of them can play.

The more I think about Kadri the more the shoe fits for Claude Lemieux. Let's just call the collision...controversial for the moment. Refuses to scrap with Schenn to basically put a bow on the issue. He's obviously still in the Blues head at that moment, and does well to stay there. Draws 5 on 3 leading directly to his own second goal. That is pure Claude Lemieux to me. Punk move after punk move that removes opponent's focus, then backs it up by pumping in a hat trick. I don't think Kadri is as calculated in all this stuff as Lemieux was, but in terms of the opponent reaction and results on ice, that's the fit for what he's done for me.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:32 am
All we need is the best goalie in the world to paper over all the deficiencies those moves created! Wilson just absolutely bullied the entire Rangers roster, and that's not what's happening here. After all there are really only a handful of players that can hold their own physically with Wilson, and I'm not sure any of them can play.

The more I think about Kadri the more the shoe fits for Claude Lemieux. Let's just call the collision...controversial for the moment. Refuses to scrap with Schenn to basically put a bow on the issue. He's obviously still in the Blues head at that moment, and does well to stay there. Draws 5 on 3 leading directly to his own second goal. That is pure Claude Lemieux to me. Punk move after punk move that removes opponent's focus, then backs it up by pumping in a hat trick. I don't think Kadri is as calculated in all this stuff as Lemieux was, but in terms of the opponent reaction and results on ice, that's the fit for what he's done for me.
I can't believe the Blues are going to shake this guys hand
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:07 am

Rarely a Cup is won without the contribution of dick players. It's one of the key ingredients.

insideout wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:22 pm

Rarely a Cup is won without the contribution of dick players. It's one of the key ingredients.
This team is missing one or two ornery son-of-a-bitches who scare the other team enough to keep them honest.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:48 pm

This team is missing one or two ornery son-of-a-bitches who scare the other team enough to keep them honest.
Our best 2 shit disturbers happen to be our coaches in both Ott and Berube. And that ain’t good enough - ha

BillP. wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:35 pm

Our best 2 shit disturbers happen to be our coaches in both Ott and Berube. And that ain’t good enough - ha
Before game 5 started I told my bro "we have Berube and Ott as coaches but a team full of Mike Yeo's"
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:14 pm
BillP. wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:35 pm

Before game 5 started I told my bro "we have Berube and Ott as coaches but a team full of Mike Yeo's"
Mike Yeo is Toby Flenderson.