Re: GDT: GM 3 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 7:00 5/21 - TNT

The team was on fire with Binner. Husso looked panicked and absolutely cannot handle the puck, which is something we need. The Blues did not look good in front of him either, pretty clear they don’t trust him nearly as much. Judging by his play last night, perhaps rightly so at this time.

Binner’s injury looked like he won’t be back anytime soon. So I guess we’d better get used to this, for at least two more games.

I was at a bar watching with no audio and was hoping someone in this thread would have answered this already, but can someone tell me how the fuck that first Avs goal wasn’t offside? Infuriating.

I really, really hope Kadri gets a fatal tapeworm (named Jerry).

Re: GDT: GM 3 St Louis Blues vs Avalanche - 7:00 5/21 - TNT

T.C. wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:43 am The team was on fire with Binner. Husso looked panicked and absolutely cannot handle the puck, which is something we need. The Blues did not look good in front of him either, pretty clear they don’t trust him nearly as much. Judging by his play last night, perhaps rightly so at this time.

Binner’s injury looked like he won’t be back anytime soon. So I guess we’d better get used to this, for at least two more games.

I was at a bar watching with no audio and was hoping someone in this thread would have answered this already, but can someone tell me how the fuck that first Avs goal wasn’t offside? Infuriating.

I really, really hope Kadri gets a fatal tapeworm (named Jerry).
They've played pretty good in front of Husso all year. I think it was more of a shock of losing Binnington. That third goal was pretty weak though. I expect him to be a lot better going forward.

Kadri is a piece of shit but we all know that by now. I'd like to see one of our players crash the net like that though.

Colorado's first goal did look close to being offsides but the Blues video guy is pretty good at those calls so they must have figured it was good or too close to call.

I want a lot more out of our forwards. A lot. O'Reilly and Perron can't carry the load by themselves.