Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Wild - 3:30 5/8 - TBS

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:11 am
BillP. wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:45 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:00 am Not much else to say other than you better win this one.

Start Binner? Put Prune in the lineup?
You mean Perunovich is available? If Krug and Leddy both out, hell yeah. He’s a playmaker.
Cool. It’s a no brainer. Kid like that will rise to the occasion. Shit, if he plays, I feel a lot better.

I don't like the idea of Binnington playing behind our current badly-playing hurt defence. Scandella is playing still physically impaired, and even at full health, he's a far worse pairing partner for Parayko than Leddy. This is an absolute MUST-win game for The Blues. The Blues need to come out with lots of energy and score at least 2 early, and Binnington needs to come up with his best game, by far, of this season.

I'll say it again; if the NHL is going to use review, then any time review can clarify a questionable call or lack of call, it should be used. Treat it like off sides and goaltender interference. If the officials don't call it on the ice, let the team challenge it. I don't like the over the glass delay of game penalty, but if you're going to use it, let's get it right every time. I really don't know if that was a over the glass or not, just bitching to be bitching.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!