Re: GDT: GM 4 St Louis Blues vs Wild - 3:30 5/8 - TBS

Robb_K wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:53 pm
stlblues1226 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:35 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:28 pm Great gutsy win by the defence-depleted Blues!!! Pretty decent game by Binnington. Super game by O'Reilly, Perron, Schenn, Faulk, and Parayko. Nice effort by Perunovich, who really wasn't quite physically ready, but rushed back into play. Kyrou had a better game than he's been playing lately. Good that The Blues are so deep, and others are able to rise to the occasion, when players that were hot before, like Tarasenko, Thomas, Buchnevich, and Saad seemed to have less energy than they have had lately. I assume that Berube will start Binnington next game. He didn't look great, but he wasn't shaky, and was somewhat better than just passable. I hope that Leddy, Bortuzzo, and Krug can play Tuesday. The Blues really need to keep their momentum, and win that game, as they will need to win, at least one game in St. Paul, to win the series.
According to Chief, Krug will be out for "some time" so I don't expect to see him back this season. I like your optimism, Robb, but I'm not holding my breath.
Yes, I had forgotten, for that moment, how much in pain he looked when he left the ice, and how his leg had bent on the play. But MCL strains and sprains are mighty painful, too. So, I am hoping that it wasn't a tear. But, he certainly will be out for the rest of this series, and probably, at the very least, much of the next one.
I think I saw somewhere that Berube said the other two might be back next game. Kudos to Santini and Rosen getting the job done, but it'd be nice to have Leddy and Bortuzzo back for game 5. Seems as though Scandella tried to will himself back despite not being ready. Good effort, but if Bortz/Leddy can come back I'd much rather let Scandella get back to 100% before we see him again.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:03 am Finished watching game. Great effort. I see Faulk and Parayko each played 30 plus minutes. Perunovich comes in and plays well. The guy is going to be good. Sucks Krug is out. I heard Vitale praising Rosen. Says he reminds him of Gunnarson. Great to see Binner seize the moment. Though there were a few times he made the save and he was looking back to see where the puck was - ha. Still, he got the job done and stayed strong. Go Blues!
Call your shot while standing at a urinal then win the game on that shot in OT?

T.C. wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:59 am I was in MSP in Feb one year. The air temp (not wind chill) was -30F. I like winter but goddamn.

That being said, played a great show there and have a few friends up there that love it. I’d probably enjoy it. Would just have to learn how to speak Somali, which is not high on my list of things to do.
I would imagine one could get by in Minneapolis only using English as their primary language.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:23 am
T.C. wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:59 am I was in MSP in Feb one year. The air temp (not wind chill) was -30F. I like winter but goddamn.

That being said, played a great show there and have a few friends up there that love it. I’d probably enjoy it. Would just have to learn how to speak Somali, which is not high on my list of things to do.
I would imagine one could get by in Minneapolis only using English as their primary language.
but for how long, DPW? for...how...long...

T.C. wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:52 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:23 am

but for how long, DPW? for...how...long...
I've been learning Bosnian for my trips to St Louis
Just a Russian propaganda account