Re: ‘22 playoffs thread

For years Vancouver had the worst fans in the League.

Colorado has surpassed that. They reaped all the benefits that Nordiques fans toiled through and think they are King Shit.

I don't even hate the team or the players that much. Well, I hate Kadri but he's a special case.

Edit: Oh, sorry Colorado. Does that make me a racist now too?

BluesSK wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:38 pm For years Vancouver had the worst fans in the League.

Colorado has surpassed that. They reaped all the benefits that Nordiques fans toiled through and think they are King Shit.

I don't even hate the team or the players that much. Well, I hate Kadri but he's a special case.

Edit: Oh, sorry Colorado. Does that make me a racist now too?
I don’t see that. Most I’ve met here are pretty cool and enjoy the banter. I haven’t seen much cockiness from them.

It’s like trying to judge Blues fans based off reading that other forum.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BluesSK wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:33 pm Kadri runs our goalie. Nothing is called. Goalie throws a water bottle because he's pissed and the idiots want the League wants to investigate him for "racism"
The water bottle thing being investigated is stupid, but it's not for racism. The race invoking death threats he received are also being investigated, but obviously didn't come from Binnington.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:39 am
BluesSK wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:33 pm Kadri runs our goalie. Nothing is called. Goalie throws a water bottle because he's pissed and the idiots want the League wants to investigate him for "racism"
The water bottle thing being investigated is stupid, but it's not for racism. The race invoking death threats he received are also being investigated, but obviously didn't come from Binnington.
What race, exactly, is Kadri?

Oh? This Avs writer is trying to make it into that.

BluesSK wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:57 am
Ok, but nobody is investigating that in conjunction with racism. The racist death threats on social media are. I'm sure they're just sad losers in their basements, not anybody actually planning to do anything to Kadri, but it's so annoying to see and makes St. Louis look like shit. Call him an asshole, call him a dirty player, call him a piece of shit. None of that results in this kind of circus.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:41 am
Family from Lebanon originally. That he's Muslim seems to be the factor that gets brought up the most by the morons.

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:10 am
BluesSK wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:57 am

Ok, but nobody is investigating that in conjunction with racism. The racist death threats on social media are. I'm sure they're just sad losers in their basements, not anybody actually planning to do anything to Kadri, but it's so annoying to see and makes St. Louis look like shit. Call him an asshole, call him a dirty player, call him a piece of shit. None of that results in this kind of circus.
And he's all of those things, but it's not because of his skin color. For some reason though, there's a swath of people who lack the ability to insult someone without going to the darkest depths of their brain. The good news is, those people don't represent you, me, the city or anything other than themselves and usually they are cowards in real life and I hope they are identified. If you're going to say the things they say, then put your name on it and say it with your whole chest and let everyone around you know who you actually are as a person.

As for the reporter completely silly, irresponsible, and a selfish way to make yourself a part of the story to insert that or even insinuate that about Binner.

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:12 am

Family from Lebanon originally. That he's Muslim seems to be the factor that gets brought up the most by the morons.
Muslim isn't a race, only a religion... Kadri's family is of Lebanese roots, which makes him an Asian. One could turn the tables and say that Kadri is racist, because he has a history of cheap-shotting white dudes.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:29 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:41 amWhat race, exactly, is Kadri?
Muslim isn't a race, only a religion... Kadri's family is of Lebanese roots, which makes him an Asian. One could turn the tables and say that Kadri is racist, because he has a history of cheap-shotting white dudes.
It's a target-rich environment. If Kadri was serious about his cheap-shotting mission, he'd be publicly protesting the League's inclusion initiatives.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:29 am

most of the dudes in the league that I hate are white so I can see that