Re: ‘22 playoffs thread

Great night of playoff hockey last night. 3 of the 4 games were great, with the Canes whipping the Bruins being the lone exception. The Leafs-Lightning game was a classic, and the Kings put the Oilers on the brink after a nice OT win. Bruins, Tampa, Wild and Oilers all going out in first round would mess up a lot of brackets, but very well could happen.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Just seems to me this might be the year the Hockey Gods bestow a Cup to Toronto. Felt that way the last month of the regular season. Really like how they've been playing. Easily the best they've played since they've had their core. They might be a team of destiny this year. Just sayin.................

BillP. wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:09 am Just seems to me this might be the year the Hockey Gods bestow a Cup to Toronto. Felt that way the last month of the regular season. Really like how they've been playing. Easily the best they've played since they've had their core. They might be a team of destiny this year. Just sayin.................
They play great when they don't play horribly.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:51 am Great night of playoff hockey last night. 3 of the 4 games were great, with the Canes whipping the Bruins being the lone exception. The Leafs-Lightning game was a classic, and the Kings put the Oilers on the brink after a nice OT win. Bruins, Tampa, Wild and Oilers all going out in first round would mess up a lot of brackets, but very well could happen.
My bracket has the bruins, leafs, oilers, and wild out 1st rd so im allllllmost there
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!