Re: 2022 Winter CLassic Thread

JB makes a killer save with 10 sec left. And the clock expires, Blues hold on for 6-4 win. Had to be 7 minutes of empty net time there where we couldn’t score. That’s a learning moment. And the yodeler didn’t have a good game. Still, great game overall and Kyrou absolutely pwning the Wild was fun to watch. Disappointed there wasn’t a fight, but I’ll live.

T.C. wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:29 am Does Bettman have Parkinson’s or what? Watched that post-game interview and his bobble head action has gotten really bad.
Just watched the post game too and I noticed that about Bettman but i just figured he was cold. I thought he gave a good interview and said the right things.

Props to Rick Tochett for being bullish on Blues. He picked Vegas, Blues and Pens as his favorites to win Cup. And he said what we all believe, Blues could use a deal for another D man. He thinks Doug will make that deal at the deadline. Del Zotto anyone? Worked the last time :lol:

BillP. wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:35 am... Props to Rick Tochett for being bullish on Blues. He picked Vegas, Blues and Pens as his favorites to win Cup. And he said what we all believe, Blues could use a deal for another D man. He thinks Doug will make that deal at the deadline. Del Zotto anyone? Worked the last time :lol:
Mrs. JMC votes for #27, so she doesn't feel awkward wearing his Stanley Cup Champions jersey. And no, Rev, that's NOT Vaclav Nedomansky.

BillP. wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:35 am
Props to Rick Tochett for being bullish on Blues. He picked Vegas, Blues and Pens as his favorites to win Cup. And he said what we all believe, Blues could use a deal for another D man. He thinks Doug will make that deal at the deadline. Del Zotto anyone? Worked the last time :lol:
Blues perfect acquisition would be Joel Edmundson or someone of his ilk. Ben Chiarot?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:39 am
Blues perfect acquisition would be Joel Edmundson or someone of his ilk. Ben Chiarot?
Erik Gudbranson

T.C. wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:29 am Does Bettman have Parkinson’s or what? Watched that post-game interview and his bobble head action has gotten really bad.
Just watched the post game too and I noticed that about Bettman but i just figured he was cold. I thought he gave a good interview and said the right things.

I would like Ben Chiarot or maybe Nick Leddy.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:39 am
Agreed. Anson Carter had chimed in and said the Blues could use some size on D. I think we’ve all been saying that - ha

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:19 pm

I always liked Leddy. Wouldn’t mind that either.

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:19 pm

Tim and I agree again. Nature is healing
Just a Russian propaganda account