Re: 2022 Winter CLassic Thread

Robb_K wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:00 pm Kyrou flips the puck into the upper right corner, after taking the quick, smooth feed from Thomas!!!! Blues lead 5-1!!! We are witnessing Kyrou's breakout season!!!
When you already have a deep offense and you have two players having breakout career seasons, Barb and Kyrou, that’s when special things can happen
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:03 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:00 pm Kyrou flips the puck into the upper right corner, after taking the quick, smooth feed from Thomas!!!! Blues lead 5-1!!! We are witnessing Kyrou's breakout season!!!
When you already have a deep offense and you have two players having breakout career seasons, Barb and Kyrou, that’s when special things can happen
And Thomas, after a slow start, is working on making this his breakout season, too!!! That, combined with Tarasenko returning to form, makes things really nice for Blues' fans! :mrgreen:

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:58 pm
T.C. wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:56 pm Obligatory interview segment wherein reporter, who is definitely vaxed and standing outside on a mostly empty field, wears a mask to interview someone. Drink if you had that square.
At this point, I think it’s for warmth
Nah, she’s done several segments without it. Like right now, for instance.

Robb_K wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:09 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:03 pm
And Thomas, after a slow start, is working on making this his breakout season, too!!! That, combined with Tarasenko returning to form, makes things really nice for Blues' fans! :mrgreen:
I am more psyched for the youth on this team than I have been in a long, long time.

BillP. wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:22 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:02 pm
T.C. wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:43 pm JB leads all goaltenders with 14 PIMs this season.
I think Ron Hextall is still safely ensconced at number 1 for most PIMs by a goalie in a season (113).
And at number 2 (104).
And at number 3 (89).
Wow, didn’t know that :lol:
He pops up in the top-20 three more times, too (9, 12, and 18). He certainly played an aggressive game as a 'tender!