Re: GDT: St. Louis Blues vs Edmonton 7:30 12/29

I loved to see The Tarasenko-Thomas-Kyrou Line click so well (especially Tarasenko). I can't imagine him still wanting to leave this newly-rising younger team. And he looked better than he has in a long time. I was also impressed by The Blues' skating, as a whole, and their team defence. They looked sharp, and playing with a spark I haven't seen in a while. Binnington looked better than just before the break. I hope he'll be starting a new hot streak. Lindgren can only play a couple more games before he'll be subject to waivers. The NHL really needs to make special Covid Protocol exceptions to the normal Salary Cap restrictions and waiver rules.

I can't imagine why Tarasenko hasn't announced that he has changed his mind about wanting to leave The Blues.

Robb_K wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:33 pm I loved to see The Tarasenko-Thomas-Kyrou Line click so well (especially Tarasenko). I can't imagine him still wanting to leave this newly-rising younger team. And he looked better than he has in a long time. I was also impressed by The Blues' skating, as a whole, and their team defence. They looked sharp, and playing with a spark I haven't seen in a while. Binnington looked better than just before the break. I hope he'll be starting a new hot streak. Lindgren can only play a couple more games before he'll be subject to waivers. The NHL really needs to make special Covid Protocol exceptions to the normal Salary Cap restrictions and waiver rules.

I can't imagine why Tarasenko hasn't announced that he has changed his mind about wanting to leave The Blues.
I would imagine they could put Lindgren on the taxi squad.

The team is really coming together these past few weeks after a pretty poor November. Kyrou and Thomas have stepped up as true first line players. Mikkola has steadied the LD spot, and the AHL crew has shown in various ways that they can play at this level. Buch and Saad were such great pickups too. Let's hope the boys don't freeze to death Saturday.

ratonmono wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:02 pm The team is really coming together these past few weeks after a pretty poor November. Kyrou and Thomas have stepped up as true first line players. Mikkola has steadied the LD spot, and the AHL crew has shown in various ways that they can play at this level. Buch and Saad were such great pickups too. Let's hope the boys don't freeze to death Saturday.
The young talent we have has got me really psyched about the future of this team. Armstrong is the king

BluesSK wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:49 pm
Robb_K wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:33 pm I loved to see The Tarasenko-Thomas-Kyrou Line click so well (especially Tarasenko). I can't imagine him still wanting to leave this newly-rising younger team. And he looked better than he has in a long time. I was also impressed by The Blues' skating, as a whole, and their team defence. They looked sharp, and playing with a spark I haven't seen in a while. Binnington looked better than just before the break. I hope he'll be starting a new hot streak. Lindgren can only play a couple more games before he'll be subject to waivers. The NHL really needs to make special Covid Protocol exceptions to the normal Salary Cap restrictions and waiver rules.

I would imagine they could put Lindgren on the taxi squad.
I forgot they had formed the Taxi Squads because of Covid!!