Re: NBA one ups the NHL. “We have to learn to live with Coronavirus”

Amazing. Now the media script is going to swing the other way, where people like me have been since this started. You know, people who the media has delighted in calling crazy & berating at every opportunity, people who our glorious leader has called the enemy and taken every step to destroy businesses and lives. Sadly these people have gotten all the shots. Would be nice if they got Thanos’d.

Anyway, i’m curious about this line: “They become, not just asymptomatic, but more importantly, they're not shedding the virus anymore.” Is there science to back this up? I haven’t seen the “not shedding the virus anymore” part anywhere.

Re: NBA one ups the NHL. “We have to learn to live with Coronavirus”

T.C. wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:23 am Amazing. Now the media script is going to swing the other way, where people like me have been since this started. You know, people who the media has delighted in calling crazy & berating at every opportunity, people who our glorious leader has called the enemy and taken every step to destroy businesses and lives. Sadly these people have gotten all the shots. Would be nice if they got Thanos’d.

Anyway, i’m curious about this line: “They become, not just asymptomatic, but more importantly, they're not shedding the virus anymore.” Is there science to back this up? I haven’t seen the “not shedding the virus anymore” part anywhere.
Is Adam Silver a Dr? Why isn't he getting taken down for this by the cry machine?