Re: Blues vs. Dallas Stars GDT Friday, December 17, 2021

Robb_K wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:41 pm Blues win a really well-played game! And, while they are streaking, they are building up The NHL's deepest team, giving their 2nd and 3rd wave of extra players' experience, so they all will be able to fill in without the team losing a beat. Things couldn't be much better (other than Tarasenko announcing that he wants to stay with The Blues).
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this kind of organ-eye-zational depth with the Blues. In years past, replacement players stuck out like a sore thumb… these guys can play. Great job Army!!!

barnburner wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:49 pm I want to throw a job well done to Chief for keeping this team motivated thru all the injuries and illness.
One hell of a job.
No doubt... gotta love his style. Hitch would have wore his veterans down to a nub. Chief has his call-ups out there taking regular shifts with the game on the line, and they work their asses off for him. Mucho props to the coaching staff... Happy Birthday, Chief!!!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:53 pm
Robb_K wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:41 pmBlues win a really well-played game! And, while they are streaking, they are building up The NHL's deepest team, giving their 2nd and 3rd wave of extra players' experience, so they all will be able to fill in without the team losing a beat. Things couldn't be much better (other than Tarasenko announcing that he wants to stay with The Blues).
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this kind of organ-eye-zational depth with the Blues. In years past, replacement players stuck out like a sore thumb… these guys can play. Great job Army!!!
This might be a sign that the current Blues ownership has finally recognized the value of a single-focus NHL-AHL affiliation. But I still have my doubts that they have changed their tune. So enjoy it while the dream lasts.
Last edited by JMC-STL on Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:37 am
Robb_K wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:41 pmBlues win a really well-played game! And, while they are streaking, they are building up The NHL's deepest team, giving their 2nd and 3rd wave of extra players' experience, so they all will be able to fill in without the team losing a beat. Things couldn't be much better (other than Tarasenko announcing that he wants to stay with The Blues).
This might be a sign that the current Blues ownership has finally recognized the value of a single-focus NHL-AHL affiliation. But I still have my doubts that they have changed their tune. So enjoy it while the dream lasts.
Yes exactly. I've been screaming about this for years. It's why teams like the Red Wings were dominant for so long

BillP. wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:10 am I can’t believe we got our very own bonafide, top notch, first class, Russian line 😂. It’s nice to see management doing what every average fan would say, and marry up the 3 Russians. Not only does it make sense but you found yourself a better player in Barbashev.
Hopefully, it convinces Tarasenko to change his tune and want to remain with the Blues.

I've been trying to figure out our forward lines for next season and we really do need him to stay.

BluesSK wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:38 am
BillP. wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:10 am I can’t believe we got our very own bonafide, top notch, first class, Russian line 😂. It’s nice to see management doing what every average fan would say, and marry up the 3 Russians. Not only does it make sense but you found yourself a better player in Barbashev.
Hopefully, it convinces Tarasenko to change his tune and want to remain with the Blues.

I've been trying to figure out our forward lines for next season and we really do need him to stay.
Keep the Russian Troika rolling. The rest of the team will sort itself out.

BluesSK wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:35 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:37 am
Yes exactly. I've been screaming about this for years. It's why teams like the Red Wings were dominant for so long
This and Russian dominance. The Blues are the new Red Wings
Just a Russian propaganda account

I havent been this excited about a line since the Slovak line of Demitra, Handzus, Bartecko.
Just a Russian propaganda account