GDT Blues at Dallas 7:30

Perunovich is sick (not Covid). Faulk and Bozak return. Logan Brown-First liner.

Saad-O'Reilly-Brown
Buchnevich-Barbashev-Tarasenko
Walker-Bozak-Sundqvist
Toropchenko-Joshua-Peca

Mikkola-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Scandella-Bortuzzo

Lindgren
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT Blues at Dallas 7:30

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm Perunovich is sick (not Covid). Faulk and Bozak return. Logan Brown-First liner.

Saad-O'Reilly-Brown
Buchnevich-Barbashev-Tarasenko
Walker-Bozak-Sundqvist
Toropchenko-Joshua-Peca

Mikkola-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Scandella-Bortuzzo

Lindgren
Brown needs to park in front of The Stars' goal every time down, hold his position, and wait for the Tap-in shot/pass! Guaranteed hatty!!! :dancingbanana: And a Blues' win!!!

The puck bounces off the crossbar, and hits Peca's skate, and it looks like it was his momentum that knocked it in! It was ruled a good goal upon review. But then Dallas choose to challenge the play for offside, and it WAS offside. That's probably the most unusual goal/non-goal that I've ever seen! :evil:

The young players are looking good. Lindgren looks good. The Blues are really rich in goaltenders, with Binnington, Husso, Lindgren, and Hofer. Toropchenko looks good when he uses his big body and strength to his advantage. He skates decently and stickhandles decently. He's not the greatest at shooting and goal scoring, but he can produce in a team game. He hasn't looked at all like he doesn't belong. After all the years of having no Russian teammates for Vladdy, we finally get several, just after he says he wants to be traded! :?

I usually record the games and start watching late and fast forward through the intermissions. That being said, who it the hell is the blond that's making Bernie look like a broadcast hall of famer? I think she could be married to Mr. T from The Letter People (yes, I'm an old fart). If you don't know who that is, google/youtube is your friend. I'm sorry, but if they're going to put a female in that position she had better be know hockey or be one damn sexy woman. In this case, maybe she's a COVID call up or something. But when you make Bernie look like a broadcast HOFer, you're pretty damn bad at your job, no matter what you look like.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Incredible to have these 2 teams with so much firepower have a double shutout going, especially with all these replacement players, whose lack of familiarity with their new teammates, usually produces a lot of miscues on defence, leading to a lot of goals (moreso than lack of familiarity leads to less scoring.