Re: BNF Suite Night '21-'22

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:45 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:37 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:17 pmIf anyone is looking to join the Suite Crowd for Monday night, I have two tickets that will otherwise go unused. Price is negotiable.
Wait...Wait...Wait.....You're not going???
Breaking Hockey NEEEEEEWWWWWWZZZZZZ!!!!!
Dang... Me 'n the Capt'n were planning a beer heist, while you got everyone in the place's attention by twerking Mrs JMC...or vice versa.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:58 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:37 pmWait...Wait...Wait.....You're not going???
Dang... Me 'n the Capt'n were planning a beer heist, while you got everyone in the place's attention by twerking Mrs JMC...or vice versa.
Move on to Plan B: Get @Drubilly drunk (shouldn't cost you much beer), then wait for his first naked goal dance to make your getaway. He's a crowd pleaser.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:20 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:58 pm
Move on to Plan B: Get @Drubilly drunk (shouldn't cost you much beer), then wait for his first naked goal dance to make your getaway. He's a crowd pleaser.
Everyone's seen him do that already... that wont get a second glance.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:38 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:20 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:58 pmDang... Me 'n the Capt'n were planning a beer heist, while you got everyone in the place's attention by twerking Mrs JMC...or vice versa.
Everyone's seen him do that already... that wont get a second glance.
Damn it, I always miss the feature act. Meanwhile, I've still got two tickets to Pronger Paradise looking for a True Blues Fan.

T.C. wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:19 pmGood deal JMC. Someone from here or someone else? Does ‘t matter in these odd times, just curious. Did you have any issues transferring your tickets?
No BNF ties, colleague of mine. Millennial dude, so he'll aggravate The Rev. I nicknamed him "The Philabanian" because he was born in Albanian but grew up & went to school in the Philadephia area. I've warned him about all of you.

We didn't have any problems with Ticketmaster-to-Tickmaster account transfer, and he easily downloaded them to his GPAY account for mobile access game night.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:18 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:31 amUPDATE: i found a willing & mostly well-behaved recipient for The JMCs' two tickets. Enjoy the ceremony & game, y'all.
Anyone would seem well behaved compared to you two. You did tell him that the beer and snacks weren't transferable, didn't you?
He will help you & The Cap'n sneak the beer out for a 50% cut.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:25 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:18 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:31 amUPDATE: i found a willing & mostly well-behaved recipient for The JMCs' two tickets. Enjoy the ceremony & game, y'all.
Anyone would seem well behaved compared to you two. You did tell him that the beer and snacks weren't transferable, didn't you?
He will help you & The Cap'n sneak the beer out for a 50% cut.
Nah... the Captn's hobbits work much cheaper.

FYI everyone attending - I received the following email. Be advised.
Blues vs. Predators

We look forward to seeing you at Enterprise Center on Monday, Jan. 17 when the Blues take on the Nashville Predators. Don't forget it is a 7 p.m. puck drop and Chris Pronger's No. 44 will be retired during a pregame ceremony beginning at 6 p.m.

ENTERPRISE CENTER POLICIES
Enterprise Center requires all guests ages 12 and older to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 rapid or PCR test to attend all ticketed events held at the venue.

Upon entry to Enterprise Center, one of the following will be required:
An official, government-issued vaccination card listing the guest’s name and dates the last dose was administered.
A photo or digital version of an official government-issued vaccination card listing the guest’s name and dates the last dose was administered.
A printed or digital negative COVID-19 rapid or PCR test administered by a healthcare professional with 72 hours to a guest’s given event that includes the guest’s name and date the last test was administered.
To read the policy in its entirety, and to review frequently asked questions, please visit stlouisblues.com/safety.

Due to high demand, we strongly encourage all fans requiring a negative COVID test to obtain their test and results prior to the event they are attending. For any fans unable to provide proof of vaccination or get a test prior to arriving, on-site testing will be available, but may cause significant delays in your entry. Please pre-register at medeatesting.com to expedite that process and get access to a fast lane for quicker service. Tests will be done at Stifel Theatre and a state issued photo ID and insurance card (if insured) will be required in order to be tested. Review the testing process to prepare before arrival. Enterprise Center will not be responsible for any refunds requested if portions of the event are missed due to delays around testing.

PREGAME CHECKLIST
ARRIVE EARLY: Chris Pronger's No. 44 will be retired during a pregame ceremony beginning at 6 p.m.

CHECK IN EARLY: Enterprise Center now offers an online check-in system that allows guests attending events at Enterprise Center to upload their vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test results through their smart phone prior to arrival. Simply go to ecfancheckin.com on your smart phone to start the process.

ACCESS YOUR MOBILE TICKETS: Your phone is your ticket! Please download the NHL® App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) to get started. Once in the app, add your ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Pay to prepare in advance, just like a boarding pass! Your tickets will not be emailed to you or available to print. View your tickets or see more information on mobile ticketing.

WEAR A MASK: Face coverings must be worn at all times throughout the facility except when actively eating and drinking. If you are feeling sick, experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend the game.

LEAVE YOUR BAGS AT HOME: We strongly encourage guests not to bring bags of any kind to games and events at Enterprise Center. Backpacks, coolers, hard-sided bags, luggage, and any bag over 16" x 16" are strictly prohibited. All bags must go through x-ray screening in order to be allowed in. Bringing a bag could add 30 minutes or more to your entry process. Clutches no larger than 4" x 6" x 1.5" are permitted after visual inspection and will not be subject to x-ray screening.

KEEP IN MIND: In order to provide the safest environment for all guests, staff and players, Enterprise Center is now a cash-free facility. A reverse ATM is available in the Atrium if needed.
Attachments

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:07 pmFUlly vaccinated here....this policy is bullshit...if they think some ticket taker can see through my photoshop skills....they are dead wrong.
It's all about transfer of liability. You should insist on proof of vaccination at all of your sets, so there's no question your audience members actually died laughing rather than due to the virus.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:28 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:07 pmFUlly vaccinated here....this policy is bullshit...if they think some ticket taker can see through my photoshop skills....they are dead wrong.
It's all about transfer of liability. You should insist on proof of vaccination at all of your sets, so there's no question your audience members actually died laughing rather than due to the virus.
Like I said....bullshit...like all of this. The juice is running on COVID...