GDT: Game 2 St Louis Blues @ Colorado - 9:30 5/19 - TV:CNBC

I am rocking my Blues hat in enemy territory today HOPING someone bumps into me so I can throw hands and see if I still got it.

Vince Dunn might make his return tonight, not sure if that helps a lot but I feel good about tonight. I think the Blues reclaim home ice advantage. But the Blues NEED to start hitting and punishing them. Can't get caught trying to play the Avs game.
Last edited by Dread_Pirate_Westley on Wed May 19, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: Game 2 St Louis Blues @ Colorado - 9:30 5/19 - TV:CNBC

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:09 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:41 am To add on to Dave's post in the Perron thread....intrigue.

I wonder if there's a Lab Tech that's spending a lot of Walmart gift cards lately.
The Blues might be getting screwed here, but I think we need to remember one important thing....Stan is FAR too cheap to bribe someone about a game outcome. He saves his bribes for higher level decisions.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:14 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:09 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:41 am To add on to Dave's post in the Perron thread....intrigue.

I wonder if there's a Lab Tech that's spending a lot of Walmart gift cards lately.
The Blues might be getting screwed here, but I think we need to remember one important thing....Stan is FAR too cheap to bribe someone about a game outcome. He saves his bribes for higher level decisions.
The arbitrators that were used in the Rams relocation were based in Denver...true story.

BillP. wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:17 pm What's going on here. I check in and it looks like total chaos. WTF is going on? Don't tell me we're losing more guys tonight. Keep me posted. I'm here at work.
Basically the Blues had more players test positive. Army is pissed because the players aren't showing any symptoms and it looks like the NHL isn't going to let them play. Keep in mind these are healthy young professional athletes in the best shape of their lives, that have a 99.9% chance of surviving Covid. We live in the bizarro world and this right here fucking proves it.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"