Re: Bobby Plager dies in car accident

#9
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:27 pm
barnburner wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:22 pm
My overriding passion during our Cup winning series, was to win the Cup while Bobby was still around to enjoy it.
Bobby, thanks for all the great memories! You will forever be a legend in Blues hockey! RIP #5 on the jersey, #1 in our hearts! 😢
Well said barn... We all lost something today.
Especially with us old bastards, who watched him play for so long, it's a real gut wrencher. Hard to imagine Blues hockey without our #1 cheerleader around. Damn!

Re: Bobby Plager dies in car accident

#10
barnburner wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:42 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:27 pm
barnburner wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:22 pm
My overriding passion during our Cup winning series, was to win the Cup while Bobby was still around to enjoy it.
Bobby, thanks for all the great memories! You will forever be a legend in Blues hockey! RIP #5 on the jersey, #1 in our hearts! 😢
Well said barn... We all lost something today.
Especially with us old bastards, who watched him play for so long, it's a real gut wrencher. Hard to imagine Blues hockey without our #1 cheerleader around. Damn!
No-one bled blue more than him and Barc....

Re: Bobby Plager dies in car accident

#11
When you look at that accident it doesn’t look bad...it makes me wonder if he had a heart attack or something which caused the accident. This just hurts ..
St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champs!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Bobby Plager dies in car accident

#16
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:46 pm
barnburner wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:42 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:27 pm


Well said barn... We all lost something today.
Especially with us old bastards, who watched him play for so long, it's a real gut wrencher. Hard to imagine Blues hockey without our #1 cheerleader around. Damn!
No-one bled blue more than him and Barc....
True. As much as I admired Musial and Gibson, their passing didnt hit me nearly as hard as #8 and #5.
Those guys were the soul of the Blues. They set tne standard these guys will be trying to reach for years to come. Guess I'll dust off my copy of Tales From The Blues Bench tomorrow and reread it for the umpteenth time.

Re: Bobby Plager dies in car accident

#17
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:46 pm
barnburner wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:42 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:27 pm


Well said barn... We all lost something today.
Especially with us old bastards, who watched him play for so long, it's a real gut wrencher. Hard to imagine Blues hockey without our #1 cheerleader around. Damn!
No-one bled blue more than him and Barc....
True. As much as I admired Musial and Gibson, their passing didnt hit me nearly as hard as #8 and #5.
Those guys were the soul of the Blues. They set tne standard these guys will be trying to reach for years to come. Guess I'll dust off my copy of Tales From The Blues Bench tomorrow and reread it for the umpteenth time.
cron