Sanford-Sundqvist-Poganski
Clifford-de la Rose-MacEachern

Krug-Faulk
Dunn-Bortuzzo
Mikkola-Scandella

Binnington
Husso

* Tarasenko, Walman extra skaters; no Bozak, Schwartz or Parayko

If things get any worse they will need to call up Reverend Jim Ignatowski from the taxi squad.
This team could use the Lord on their side. Or Jobu.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Kings - Wed 2/24 8:30 - TV: NBCSN

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:26 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:06 pm Its time for Vlad to step up and be a man,he's starting to remind me of Deion sanders with his 3 year epic turf toe fiasco.
What? I feel like him coming back too soon is exactly what’s led to the current situation.

I’m no doctor but a toe and shoulder don’t seem equal
Yeah I feel like he should wait till he feels ready, then take some more time.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BlueinNy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:06 pm Its time for Vlad to step up and be a man,he's starting to remind me of Deion sanders with his 3 year epic turf toe fiasco.
What? I feel like him coming back too soon is exactly what’s led to the current situation.

I wasn't equating a toe to a shoulder, its the amount of time its taking to return. He's been out almost a year, I've had shoulder surgery and apparently his surgery and mine weren't anything alike. Just saying its been a while and its time to suck it it up and play.

BlueinNy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:12 pm

I wasn't equating a toe to a shoulder, its the amount of time its taking to return. He's been out almost a year, I've had shoulder surgery and apparently his surgery and mine weren't anything alike. Just saying its been a while and its time to suck it it up and play.
It’s probably more so your professions aren’t the same as well as the injuries. Looking forward to him coming back though that’s for sure. He sucked it up to come back in August and that backfired.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:49 pm

That’s how I felt about Fabbri but then someone on the forum told me it doesn’t make any difference. It’s going to heal up best it can by a certain time and waiting more isn’t going to change a thing or make it better.

BillP. wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:46 pm

That’s how I felt about Fabbri but then someone on the forum told me it doesn’t make any difference. It’s going to heal up best it can by a certain time and waiting more isn’t going to change a thing or make it better.
Well I'm willing to bet that forum poster was definitely not a doctor, haha. The Fabbri thing was absurdly rushed.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:26 pm
BillP. wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:46 pm

Well I'm willing to bet that forum poster was definitely not a doctor, haha. The Fabbri thing was absurdly rushed.
Fabbri slacked off on his rehab and the training staff and doctors didn't have the full story.

Vlad blew shoulder out twice and rushed back once. No way they let him do that again.

I'm glad to see Mikkola in for Gunnarsson. But The Blues were stopped by The kings in The Neutral Zone again, on almost every time up ice, when The Blues finally got possession of the puck in The O-Zone (which wasn't often), they were smothered, with no room to operate, at all for much of the time. The Blues did have a few good offensive bursts, when they were tenacious on the forecheck, and cycled well, but their shots came from too far out, they didn't get good screens, and no teammates were skating in on net to form screens and jump on rebounds. Overall, it was disappointing.