Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs San Jose Sharts - 2/18 7:00 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:42 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:36 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:35 pm
Whered you get the stats guy?
If you just make things up that no one will double check you can say whatever you want.
You sound like a politician lol
T.C can’t watch the games so we could start saying literally anything and he’ll believe it to be true.

We have so much power
Just a Russian propaganda account

BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:01 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:54 pm I wonder why Burns got by with the extra abuse on Perron after he took the penalty... if the situation was reversed, aside from getting his ass kicked, Perron would have definitely got an extra 2 minutes.
Thought an extra 2 was warranted when I saw it the 1st time and then the replay confirmed he should have sat for 4.
When has Tim Peel ever given The Blues their due on a discretionary call? We're lucky he didn't make up his usual 2-3 phantom calls on The Blues.

Robb_K wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:00 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:54 pm I wonder why Burns got by with the extra abuse on Perron after he took the penalty... if the situation was reversed, aside from getting his ass kicked, Perron would have definitely got an extra 2 minutes.
Thought an extra 2 was warranted when I saw it the 1st time and then the replay confirmed he should have sat for 4.
When has Tim Peel ever given The Blues their due on a discretionary call? We're lucky he didn't make up his usual 2-3 phantom calls on The Blues.
I was thinking the same thing!! The good news was that it was mentioned that he would be retiring after this season, so there's that. I often wondered if he felt pressure to call the Blues tighter because he lived here. You would think not, but it sure seemed like he had it in for the Blues all of these years.

Rivermanfan wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:27 am

I was thinking the same thing!! The good news was that it was mentioned that he would be retiring after this season, so there's that. I often wondered if he felt pressure to call the Blues tighter because he lived here. You would think not, but it sure seemed like he had it in for the Blues all of these years.
Hey, give Tim Peel a break. He tried to score a goal for the Blues by knocking it in with his dick a few years ago. I wish we saw that level of commitment from some guys that actually wear the Blue note. I will not tolerate an ill word about him! :lol:
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Rivermanfan wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:27 am

I always thought it was clearly obvious that that was EXACTLY the case. It's Human nature to be extra careful to make sure that one has no bias when trying to do one's job without prejudice. And when one's livelihood is on the line, it's always prudent to make sure at at all costs, that your bosses won't get any idea that your work effort is not at the top level. Unfortunately, the effort to make sure one is "being totally 'fair' ", usually results in being unfair, because it is almost impossible to be absolutely (naturally) impartial when one is conscious of avoiding expected efforts to "cheat for one side".