Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Ducks - 7:00 Sun 1/31 - TV:FSMW/ESPN+ Radio:101.1

The way he is playing, Faulk may be the guy to replace Petro's minutes. He and Krug don't exactly make a shutdown pair, but when Krug finds his game they could be an impressive unit. I think 55 will come around, he's playing with some undisclosed injury right now, so hopefully that clears up. I think Panger mentioned the slapper he took the other night was the first one he had taken in a long time, so maybe some upper body thing?

Drubilly wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:23 am Bill and Robb:
Good question, I don’t know who is running PP. Anyone know?

I believe that’s Montgomery’s main duty as assistant coach.
That is correct. Montgomery is the new Savard. Tough act to follow given that the team finshed last year ranked third in PP%, but once the shiny new toys start to click...watch out.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Rivermanfan wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:18 am The way he is playing, Faulk may be the guy to replace Petro's minutes. He and Krug don't exactly make a shutdown pair, but when Krug finds his game they could be an impressive unit. I think 55 will come around, he's playing with some undisclosed injury right now, so hopefully that clears up. I think Panger mentioned the slapper he took the other night was the first one he had taken in a long time, so maybe some upper body thing?
It makes sense, but I'm in favor of just leaving Faulk alone and letting him continue to do what he's doing.
Just a Russian propaganda account