Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Anaheim - 8:00pm 1/30 - TV:FSMW

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:15 pm So Parayko is this years Faulk?
Not to me, but he’s basically playing as a passenger this year. Not up ice nearly as much as he used to be, and not using his skating to escape danger as much either.

I thought he might have been deferring to Krug as the offensive player but doesn’t seem to be different when he’s with Marco.

He’s still good, but not what he should be (or has been)

Beatoni12 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:36 am
Not to me, but he’s basically playing as a passenger this year. Not up ice nearly as much as he used to be, and not using his skating to escape danger as much either.

I thought he might have been deferring to Krug as the offensive player but doesn’t seem to be different when he’s with Marco.

He's certainly feeling the pressure of trying to replace the captain. I think he'll snap out of it but right now he's playing too tight.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:40 am

He's certainly feeling the pressure of trying to replace the captain. I think he'll snap out of it but right now he's playing too tight.
Definitely playing to not make a mistake, not a fan of that style, it doesn't suit him. Needs to be more like 44.

I know he was missing practice early in the season which would seen to indicate some kind of injury. Panger has mentioned this too. Hopefully that's part of it