GDT: St Louis Blues @ Anaheim - 8:00pm 1/30 - TV:FSMW

When, where: 8 p.m. Saturday, Honda Center, Anaheim.

TV, radio: FSM, WXOS (101.1 FM).

About the Ducks: Anaheim missed the playoffs for the second straight season a year ago, finishing 29-33-9 for 67 points. So far this season, they are 3-3-2 and tied for fifth in the West Division with Los Angeles. Goalie John Gibson is the undisputed team MVP in the early going, with a 1.87 goals-against average and a save percentage of .942 in seven starts. Among his three victories are a pair of 1-0 shutouts.

The Ducks are fourth overall defensively with a team GAA of 2.13. Trouble is, the Ducks can’t score. They’re averaging a league-worst 1.75 goals per game and have scored as many as three goals in a game only once.

The Ducks are putting only 23.5 shots on goal per game, last in the league. Until Danton Heinen scored in Thursday’s 3-2 loss at Arizona, they had not scored a power-play goal all season. They are now 1-for-18 with the man advantage. (Compared to the Blues’ 2-for-23.)

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/hockey/ ... e3f26.html
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Anaheim - 8:00pm 1/30 - TV:FSMW

Apparently Dunn back in, paired with Mikkola,who moves to the right side. I like that. Also putting Faulk and Krug together, which I like as well. I remember the story about them playing together in the World’s at one point, and they both thought they had good chemistry. But MOST IMPORTANTLY, Sanford is apparently still going to be on the first line. Those must be some crazy embarrassing pictures he has on Chief!

Matangama wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:07 pm Apparently Dunn back in, paired with Mikkola,who moves to the right side. I like that. Also putting Faulk and Krug together, which I like as well. I remember the story about them playing together in the World’s at one point, and they both thought they had good chemistry. But MOST IMPORTANTLY, Sanford is apparently still going to be on the first line. Those must be some crazy embarrassing pictures he has on Chief!
Thank God! I've been calling for Krug and Faulk since game 2. Krug matched up playing against other teams top lines puts him in a defensive role far too much

Also, the line of Perron, ROR, and Sanford was the best line last game. Why break them up now?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:24 pm
Matangama wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:07 pm Apparently Dunn back in, paired with Mikkola,who moves to the right side. I like that. Also putting Faulk and Krug together, which I like as well. I remember the story about them playing together in the World’s at one point, and they both thought they had good chemistry. But MOST IMPORTANTLY, Sanford is apparently still going to be on the first line. Those must be some crazy embarrassing pictures he has on Chief!
Thank God! I've been calling for Krug and Faulk since game 2. Krug matched up playing against other teams top lines puts him in a defensive role far too much

Also, the line of Perron, ROR, and Sanford was the best line last game. Why break them up now?
The way Colt55 and Scandella gelled last year, I was surprised they weren't paired from the beginning and I agree with you on Krug and Faulk. That might turn out to be a great defensive pairing.

Hopefully Dunn has quelled his demons and shows up to play tonight.

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:39 pm
ratonmono wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:20 pm Let's get Dunn back on track so we can get a first out of him.
Looks like Dunn was headed to your Penguins.

https://pittsburghhockeynow.com/pittsbu ... signation/
Hmmmm... Makes me curious who we were after. I don't think Rutherford was trading picks. Blueger is a Chief type guy and considering we might lose Barby in the expansion draft, I could see interest there.

ratonmono wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:23 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:39 pm
ratonmono wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:20 pm Let's get Dunn back on track so we can get a first out of him.
Looks like Dunn was headed to your Penguins.

https://pittsburghhockeynow.com/pittsbu ... signation/
Hmmmm... Makes me curious who we were after. I don't think Rutherford was trading picks. Blueger is a Chief type guy and considering we might lose Barby in the expansion draft, I could see interest there.
I'd be more interested in Brandon Tanev. He would be a great fit here.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"