Players playing well and poorly

I feel that Jordan Kyrou has been a big positive on the upside and has really been one of our best players. Thought Mikkola looked very serviceable in his appearance. Just not sure Sanford has what it takes. So far he has looked out of sorts. What's everyone's view?

Re: Players playing well and poorly

BillP. wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:55 pm A plug for Justin Faulk. He’s playing like the guy we saw in Carolina. He’s not afraid to step on anyone’s toes this year. He’s playing with authority and he looks great.
Faulk and Kyrou have been our best players
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Pretty accurate. Impossible to not be excited to watch Kyrou take off and if Faulk can continue his play this team is stacked. Still would like Krug paired with him. I've actually been happy with JB50's play. Can't really think of any goals I'd like back. Gotta tighten up the power play in front of him.
Just a Russian propaganda account

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:07 pm
BillP. wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:55 pm A plug for Justin Faulk. He’s playing like the guy we saw in Carolina. He’s not afraid to step on anyone’s toes this year. He’s playing with authority and he looks great.
Faulk and Kyrou have been our best players
I think the only players that have been consistently good this season are Faulk, Kyrou, Schenn, Schwartz and Binnington. It's great to see Faulk and Binnington since they are such crucial players this year, but it'd be a little more reassuring if the other 3 didn't all play on the same line. Chief must have lost his damn mind last night. Big test in Vegas this week. Time for the new leadership group to earn those letters.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Last night’s shitty effort made me want to puke, but I’ll still tell myself it’s too early to freak out, especially given the short training camp and lack of exhibition games. But short season, so they need to get it together pretty quickly.

First things first, get Sanford off of the first line and give ROR and Perron a legitimate winger. I don’t think he deserves it yet, but try Hoffman first. You aren’t paying him $4 mil to be on the third line, and he can obviously score goals. The 2nd line seems to have chemistry, so leave it alone. Third line? Give Robert Thomas an entire season of Braden Point videos and tell him he will be sitting in the press box if he doesn’t learn that it’s ok to shoot the fucking puck. I love Thomas and think he will be a star, but Jesus.....SHOOT!