Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs SJ Sharks - 1/20 8:00 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

BluesSK wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:11 pm They don't sound anywhere near nasty or aggressive enough. I wonder if that has anything to do with new leadership?
I don't think Petro was the driving force behind the teams aggression. They weren't aggressive in the bubble either. Maybe it's just a team that feeds off of fans. Hard to say, but hey points in 3 of 4.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:16 am
BluesSK wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:11 pm They don't sound anywhere near nasty or aggressive enough. I wonder if that has anything to do with new leadership?
I don't think Petro was the driving force behind the teams aggression. They weren't aggressive in the bubble either. Maybe it's just a team that feeds off of fans. Hard to say, but hey points in 3 of 4.
Petro seems like he would be a bit of a prick in the locker room. The no fans thing could really be a factor. I'm not worried... Yet.

Positives....Faulk was our best dman again. Kyrou was a beast for most of the game. I thought Dunn played well.
Negatives - Thomas needs to get going...had a great first game in Colorado but not noticeable enough the last 3 games. I’m going to equate this to no chemistry yet with his line.
Krug has been just ok.....a little disappointing for me. He doesn’t look like the Torey Krug we saw in Boston but new team so he gets benefit of the doubt.
One guy who doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt....Zach fucking Sanford. What is it with this guy always needing a fire lit under his ass to get him going? Bortz is hurt so that probably prevents getting an ass kicking in practice but man he is a frustrating player to watch. He will score a couple of goals this weekend against the Kings which will lead to even more frustration with me.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:08 am Positives....Faulk was our best dman again. Kyrou was a beast for most of the game. I thought Dunn played well.
Negatives - Thomas needs to get going...had a great first game in Colorado but not noticeable enough the last 3 games. I’m going to equate this to no chemistry yet with his line.
Krug has been just ok.....a little disappointing for me. He doesn’t look like the Torey Krug we saw in Boston but new team so he gets benefit of the doubt.
One guy who doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt....Zach fucking Sanford. What is it with this guy always needing a fire lit under his ass to get him going? Bortz is hurt so that probably prevents getting an ass kicking in practice but man he is a frustrating player to watch. He will score a couple of goals this weekend against the Kings which will lead to even more frustration with me.
You are right on with everything. Kyrou was buzzing last night. And Faulk has been everywhere. He had a couple nice hits last night and was pitching in every shift. He has been the best d-man by far.
Dunn is right there with Sanford for me. He seems like he is just going through the motions out there. I hate when guys show that they have the skill, but choose not to use it every night.
But back to Sanford, you are right, he has a multi goal game coming soon that will keep him in the lineup indefinitely. Meanwhile, Sunny scores a couple goals in game one and gets promptly sent back to the 4th line.
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:41 am
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:08 am Positives....Faulk was our best dman again. Kyrou was a beast for most of the game. I thought Dunn played well.
You are right on with everything. Kyrou was buzzing last night. And Faulk has been everywhere. He had a couple nice hits last night and was pitching in every shift. He has been the best d-man by far.
Dunn is right there with Sanford for me. He seems like he is just going through the motions out there. I hate when guys show that they have the skill, but choose not to use it every night.
But back to Sanford, you are right, he has a multi goal game coming soon that will keep him in the lineup indefinitely. Meanwhile, Sunny scores a couple goals in game one and gets promptly sent back to the 4th line.
As much as I love Dunn, I think his days are likely numbered. There will be several teams out there that will just let him play his game and they will benefit. It’s already a trade that I know we won’t win so it is what is it is.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:51 am
MattyIce wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:41 am
As much as I love Dunn, I think his days are likely numbered. There will be several teams out there that will just let him play his game and they will benefit. It’s already a trade that I know we won’t win so it is what is it is.
A trade we lose or expansion draft for nothing. Though if he goes in a trade you have to bake in the cost of the other player we lose in the expansion draft, so maybe you just leave him exposed and see what happens. Honestly it's probably Dunn or Sundqvist in the expansion draft, so might as well just lose one and move on.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!