Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Sharks - 1/18 7:00 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:57 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:16 am
MattyIce wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:29 am

I'm with you. Petro, Allen, Tank, Steen - Out. Krug, Hoffman, Kyrou, Husso - In. That's a lot of turn over in an offseason with basically no training camp. I just have a feeling that when this team finds it, they are going to be great.
It's not the defense I'm worried about.
It'd be cool if they could improve on their 43% PK%. Fancystats tell me that's bad.
Yeah, that's going to be jacked up for quite a bit considering they had a game where they gave up 6 goals on 7 power plays.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:32 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:57 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:16 am

It's not the defense I'm worried about.
It'd be cool if they could improve on their 43% PK%. Fancystats tell me that's bad.
Yeah, that's going to be jacked up for quite a bit considering they had a game where they gave up 6 goals on 7 power plays.
*5/7. They gave up 2 on 3 last night...statistically a slight improvement! WOO!!!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

I have faith in the coaching staff and the team that they’ll get it sorted out.

I want to add in addition to being impressed by Kyrou last night, I also thought Hoffman had a great night. Mind you I was multitasking during the game but I didn’t see the Hoffman that we’ve heard about. I noticed him along the boards and also using his stick to break up plays. I didn’t see him coasting much either.
"suck a dick Stan Lee"