Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Sharks - 1/18 7:00 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:00 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:56 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:48 pm Sorry beer and booze drinkers. This is a white wine message board now.
Bull shit!
Don't you normally post a blue foo foo drink in your gameday pics post? :lol:
Blue Margarita.... you should try one..... Chardonnay is what those Red Hat ladies drink at their garden club meetings.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:05 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:00 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:56 pm

Bull shit!
Don't you normally post a blue foo foo drink in your gameday pics post? :lol:
Blue Margarita.... you should try one..... Chardonnay is what those Red Hat ladies drink at their garden club meetings.
Nope...done with hard liquor...can’t do it any longer. Chardonnay is my new drink of choice
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Glad to see The Blues come back from the 0-2 deficit, and from that terrible 0-8 game! :) Good game by Faulk, Kyrou, Parayko, Schenn, Hoffman, and Krug.

Kyrou looks a lot calmer, and more cofident than last season. He's a lot stronger (and so, heavier), and stronger on his skates. He can hold his own better in the heavy traffic areas, hold his position better, and make some more operating room for himself. I look to see him break out this season.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:01 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:35 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:23 pm 12 goals against in 2 games isnt ideal. Gotta get that straightened out
With the current schedule...goal totals are going to be skewed.
This team is still sorting themselves out with the changes.... They are going to be awesome once that is over and done.
I'm with you. Petro, Allen, Tank, Steen - Out. Krug, Hoffman, Kyrou, Husso - In. That's a lot of turn over in an offseason with basically no training camp. I just have a feeling that when this team finds it, they are going to be great.
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:29 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:35 pm

With the current schedule...goal totals are going to be skewed.
This team is still sorting themselves out with the changes.... They are going to be awesome once that is over and done.
I'm with you. Petro, Allen, Tank, Steen - Out. Krug, Hoffman, Kyrou, Husso - In. That's a lot of turn over in an offseason with basically no training camp. I just have a feeling that when this team finds it, they are going to be great.
It's not the defense I'm worried about.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:16 am
MattyIce wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:29 am

It's not the defense I'm worried about.
It'd be cool if they could improve on their 43% PK%. Fancystats tell me that's bad.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!