StL Today paywall (OT?)

Not sure if this is considered OT or not, if so I know T.C. will move it.

I found a way around the paywall on StL Today and other sites. It's a good place for Blues info, but frustrating to hit that paywall. I have found if you just open your browser in "incognito" mode, you can get around this. I'm using Chrome, but you can also do this with Firefox. Hope this helps someone.

Re: StL Today paywall (OT?)

Drubilly wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:14 am Thanks for the info. Also, if you download their free app you have free access to ALL of their content.
wait, what? so they are only punishing desktop/laptop users? HAHAHAHA the most ri-goddamn-diculous bullshit ever.

are they own by sinclair broadcasting? they deserve each other.

T.C. wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:14 pm
Drubilly wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:14 am Thanks for the info. Also, if you download their free app you have free access to ALL of their content.
wait, what? so they are only punishing desktop/laptop users? HAHAHAHA the most ri-goddamn-diculous bullshit ever.

Fuckin A!

T.C. wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Can’t make this shit up TC
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

Well, that turned out to be a temporary fix. Back to bouncing from browser to browser. I rotate between Edge, Chrome and Firefox and that is a work around as well. As far as I know, the app always works. I live in NC, so I like to scoop up as much Blues info as possible.