Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Colorado - 9:00 1/13 - TV:NBCSN Radio:101.1

Drubilly wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:11 am Yes Dave, I was trying to ask about illegal streams discreetly.
SOMEONE ALERT THE AUTHORITIES!!!!!!!!

I tried to strem the WLC Gold Medal Game. It worked beautifully for a bit, but then it crapped out. I'm sure that game drew more attention than a bunch of regular season games though. Godspeed.

This conversation reminded me of the Napster/Ka-Zaa etc days. What a time to be alive that was.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

I bought the NHL package for $99. I'm too interested in the Canadian matchups that I didn't want to miss any of the games. ESPN+ is worth the $5 per month price tag..might be $6 now not sure as I cancelled it during the shutdown but you get about two games per night on that.....biggest issue is you can't pick and choose...you get what they offer.
If it's a dire situation.....look no further than the below. Quality is just as good as nhl.tv. No popups...just pure clean streams.
nhl66.ir
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

T.C. wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:55 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:55 pm If you missed the first few minutes, it went great besides when it went terribly.
our first experience with trying to watch hockey this season, they forgo showing the start of the blues game for the last few minutes of a blowout chicago game on NBCSN. this is the kind of treatment we should get used to, when we can actually see the games. so over this fucking bullshit.

i caught the first period, enjoyed it quite a bit.
I think maybe it has something to do with your cable/satellite provider or exactly where you live. I'm in south county and have Spectrum cable and my feed was switched to the Blues game just before puck drop. I even double checked my DVR to make sure I was remembering it correctly.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:27 pm I bought the NHL package for $99. I'm too interested in the Canadian matchups that I didn't want to miss any of the games. ESPN+ is worth the $5 per month price tag..might be $6 now not sure as I cancelled it during the shutdown but you get about two games per night on that.....biggest issue is you can't pick and choose...you get what they offer.
If it's a dire situation.....look no further than the below. Quality is just as good as nhl.tv. No popups...just pure clean streams.
nhl66.ir
I agree, the Canadien division is attractive as heck. I downloaded a VPN but I still got blacked out for the Blues game. Tried ESPN+ to see Blues game there and I get a message back saying you must have a VPN 😂

I guess these sites know these VPN servers out there.

Is there a VPN out there that avoids getting blacklisted?

The NHL.IR isn’t bad and that’s all I got if I can’t watch Blues on NHL GameCenter or ESPN.