Re: 2021 St. Louis Blues Thread

This is no surprise since there was 0 chance he was going to play for the Blues this season.

The good news is that the WHL is starting up again soon, so the kid is finally going to get a chance to play some real hockey again. Hopefully his time with the big boys fired him up and gave him an idea of what he needs to do with his game to make it here.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Aesa wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:13 pm Since I am new here and do not know this group well yet, could someone compile a list of maladies and conditions I could be exposed to if I attend a BNF event?

I'm a former Boy Scout. I like to be prepared. :mrgreen:
Well look, I’m an open-minded, live and let live kind of guy, so I’m not throwing stones here........but I just wouldn’t wear your ass-less chaps around this group - if you know what I’m saying!

Matangama wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:16 pm
Aesa wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:13 pm Since I am new here and do not know this group well yet, could someone compile a list of maladies and conditions I could be exposed to if I attend a BNF event?

I'm a former Boy Scout. I like to be prepared. :mrgreen:
Well look, I’m an open-minded, live and let live kind of guy, so I’m not throwing stones here........but I just wouldn’t wear your ass-less chaps around this group - if you know what I’m saying!
That won't be a problem, too cold in Enterprise and my cheeks sunburn too easy in the summer months. But the wife does like it when I wear them around the house when our son isn't home.

BillP. wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:58 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:05 pm
That’s 6 days away. I don’t get it. Kind of premature isn’t it?
i believe their covid protocol, once you test positive, is longer than that, so whether it was yesterday or day of, they're definitely missing it if half the MN team has it. don't know how big the flex squad is or whatever they're calling it. shrug.