Re: 2021 St. Louis Blues Thread

BillP. wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:54 am
BluesSK wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:12 am
BlueinNy wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:38 am Taking another forward off the roster with Delarose having a lower body injury will probably bring Vlad back in very soon.
Rutherford reported last night that Schwartz's injury could be fairly long term.
What’s ailing him? To put it plainly, this sucks.
Don't know. They've been pretty tight lipped about it.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:11 am Hockey fans: I MISS THE OLD DAYS WHEN HOCKEY WAS HOCKEY

Also Hockey fans: OMG WHAT A CLOWN SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE GAME
Nailed it. Honestly the whining about Binnington just shows what a genius move it was on his part.
1. It seemed to fire up the team, who clearly outplayed SJ the rest of the way.
2. It shifted the conversation about him away from how dreadful of a game he had. Now when he kicks ass in his next start he looks even smarter.

I also love that the RESPEKT FOR THE GAME puds are the same ones that yearn for the days when guys literally had sword fights with their sticks.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:28 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:11 am Hockey fans: I MISS THE OLD DAYS WHEN HOCKEY WAS HOCKEY

Also Hockey fans: OMG WHAT A CLOWN SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE GAME
Nailed it. Honestly the whining about Binnington just shows what a genius move it was on his part.
1. It seemed to fire up the team, who clearly outplayed SJ the rest of the way.
2. It shifted the conversation about him away from how dreadful of a game he had. Now when he kicks ass in his next start he looks even smarter.

I also love that the RESPEKT FOR THE GAME puds are the same ones that yearn for the days when guys literally had sword fights with their sticks.
After watching Ice Guardians a few days ago, it made me realize how much I miss the days of the enforcers. If we would have had a Kelly Chase or Tony Twist a few weeks ago, Stone would still be on the IR.