Re: Blues training camp 2021

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:46 am It has begun.

I think that's an ideal place for Kyrou right now. Blais works as a very good fourth liner. Kyrou does not. Of course its day one session one so take all of this with a forklift full of salt.
Will the real Zac Sanford please stand up.

This team would be so much better if he'd play with more aggression on a consistent basis.

ratonmono wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:49 am I actually quite like how the forwards are shaping up. Lots of skill and depth in there. Interesting to see that Tucker is playing on the wing.
Tucker was on the wing during the RTP practices as well. I think the D is just log jammed right now. I have to admit I like that line with him on the right and Neighbours on the left. That would be some high entertainment value there
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Bad morning for Sammy Blais. I'm not sure that second line is going to hold up for Berube. Schwartz is as sturdy defensively as they come, but Thomas is still working on it and Hoffman has never been impressive defensively. They could score a lot of goals, but I could also see them frustrating Chief into a line shuffle in short order.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!