Re: Merry Christmas 2020

BillP. wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:53 pm
ratonmono wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:50 pm Merry Xmas Blues fans! This one is weird for sure. Quarantined with a mild case of the rona. I’ll just have to have twice the holiday next year.
Looking forward to some hockey action soon!
Get well buddy!
Thanks! If I can taste food again, I'll be overjoyed lol.

ratonmono wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:09 pm
ratonmono wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:50 pmMerry Xmas Blues fans! This one is weird for sure. Quarantined with a mild case of the rona. I’ll just have to have twice the holiday next year.
Get well buddy!
This Times of India article suggests some home remedies. Be sure to consult your personal herbalist before proceeding with any such advice. Or you can always ask @Turk Sanderson for a miracle - reasonable prices, and you may qualify for a group discount.

ratonmono wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:09 pm
ratonmono wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:50 pm Merry Xmas Blues fans! This one is weird for sure. Quarantined with a mild case of the rona. I’ll just have to have twice the holiday next year.
Get well buddy!
Good luck. rat!

T.C. wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:24 am dang i want some of that! how was it?

keep us posted, rat. pulling for a quick full recovery!
It was actually a really good beer. Wife bought me this 'advent beer' gift package from Costco for my birthday earlier this month ('the big 50'...jesus i'm old now!). So far of the few I've tried, they are really good, IMHO.

Not sure if it's still available, but here's a link about it: http://www.eatingwell.com/article/78660 ... -calendar/
"Do Only Good Everyday"

T.C. wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:24 am dang i want some of that! how was it?

keep us posted, rat. pulling for a quick full recovery!
Thanks! I'm close to 100 percent just slight headaches and fatigue now. Holy shit that could have turned ugly a couple years ago when I was 40 lbs heavier. Overall I made it out OK but a few times I felt sicker than I ever imagined I could get. Felt like a crew of workers were drilling my skull and grinding my muscles down, symptoms came in waves where I'd feel OK then downhill as the day went on. Another reason to be thankful for divorce. I would have never gotten in good shape if I was still hitched. Be safe out there everyone. 2021 WILL be better. Happy New Year, and I may actually be up for a quarantine beer by NYE.

bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:26 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:39 am Glad to hear you're on the way back up Rat!
What Dave said! Glad we'll have you back strong for the upcoming season Rat! Looking forward to getting back into the fun of bitching about something else besides '2020' stuff :)

Let's GO BLUES!!!
Absolutely can't wait to bitch about 2021 stuff.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:49 am
bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:26 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:39 am Glad to hear you're on the way back up Rat!
What Dave said! Glad we'll have you back strong for the upcoming season Rat! Looking forward to getting back into the fun of bitching about something else besides '2020' stuff :)

Let's GO BLUES!!!
Covid wasnt a thing until Justin Faulk joined the Blues
I didn't get covid until we signed Krug! That fucking plaguebringer Boston scum! And he's short! You can't trust anyone under 5'10"