Re: 4th Jersey Program

BluesSK wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:23 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:08 am
MissouriMook wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:01 pm I’ve long been in favor of switching from darks at home to whites mid-year, and that would create an opportunity for a white alternate jersey for half the season. That would be a really good reason to have a “4th jersey”. Doing something like this as a gimmick to create a cash grab solely for the sake of a cash grab is uninteresting.
i'm not following - we already have an alternate jersey in both dark and white?
Just dark. I like the idea of a white alternate.
just looked and i stand corrected. i could have sworn they did the winter classic jersey in white too, but they did not. i'd support that.

T.C. wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:39 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:08 ami'm not following - we already have an alternate jersey in both dark and white?
just looked and i stand corrected. i could have sworn they did the winter classic jersey in white too, but they did not. i'd support that.
The white Winter Classic jerseys were for the alumni game.

Blues Alumni Winter Classic.jpg Blues Alumni Winter Classic.jpg Viewed 10971 times 14.47 KiB

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:42 am

pi-nhl-blues-kelly-chase-123116[1].jpg

Blues Alumni Winter Classic.jpg
Honestly I would love the blues to just wear the Winter Classic and Alumni jerseys for their full time home and road. They are killer.
KA-KAW!

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:24 am
BillP. wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:41 am
MattyIce wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:47 am

I don't care what you guys say... this looks amazing
I love those California Golden Seals jerseys. I'll be watching catching some Shark action next season just because of the jerseys. Can't believe someone actually thought of something that made sense.
They're fake.
Matt was just telling me. I can't believe it. No wait, I do believe it, cause it made too much sense to come out with this.

thank you, i thought i remembered seeing them. so there you go, that's four.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:36 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:24 am
BillP. wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:41 am

I love those California Golden Seals jerseys. I'll be watching catching some Shark action next season just because of the jerseys. Can't believe someone actually thought of something that made sense.
They're fake.
WILL YOU JUST LET US LIVE
Absolutely not. It's my job to make sure anybody on this forum enjoys themselves unless it is in the same way I enjoy myself.

(Re-reads last sentence) Nope, I haven't opened myself up for any jokes there whatsoever, NO SIREE!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

MattyIce wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:17 pm

Honestly I would love the blues to just wear the Winter Classic and Alumni jerseys for their full time home and road. They are killer.
This is the correct take, and there will be no further discussion on this matter.

MissouriMook wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:30 pm
MattyIce wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:17 pm

This is the correct take, and there will be no further discussion on this matter.
Correct. Pretty much every team that has a late 60s-early 70s jersey available should just wear those with certain exceptions.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

T.C. wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:07 pm

thank you, i thought i remembered seeing them. so there you go, that's four.
Yes. I love that alumni jersey.

Would love to get my hands on one.

BluesSK wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:34 pm These Retro rehash jersey schemes are awful.

Another red Blues jersey nobody wants.
I bet they look better than you think. The preview is vague.

What’s the other alternative? Yellow? Nashville has yellow. I’d rather do something different. I bet it ends up looking good.

BillP. wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:10 pmI think these will look great. JMO
I strenuously disagree, BUT ... if they are actually released for public sale, you & your ilk will snap them up at inflated prices. As my dear Momma used to say: "People have taste for horseshit."