Fire on Ice

The driver was cool as a cucumber. He'll probably be fired for allowing the red fluid to leak all over the ice, though. :shock:

Hockey ice resurfacer bursts into flames, crazy video shows
By Mark Fischer
October 14, 2020 | 11:09pm | Updated

An ice resurfacer burst into flames while being operated at a hockey rink Wednesday in Rochester, according to multiple reports.

No one was hurt.

Youth hockey players, who were not on the ice at the time of the incident, and other onlookers could be heard yelling as they watched the ice resurfacer catch fire at Bill Gray’s Regional Iceplex on the campus of Monroe Community College. ...

Read more at: https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/video-sho ... ckey-rink/

Re: Fire on Ice

I wish the Tweet hadn't cut off the last bit of the video clip, because the operator actually drove the machine all the way back to the ice door and off the ice with the fire still raging. That's like Cosmo Kramer making all of the bus route stops while he wrestled with his attacker. :o

Re: Fire on Ice

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:50 pm I wish the Tweet hadn't cut off the last bit of the video clip, because the operator actually drove the machine all the way back to the ice door and off the ice with the fire still raging. That's like Cosmo Kramer making all of the bus route stops while he wrestled with his attacker. :o
Yeah, I saw that, and couldnt believe it! The one thing he shouldn't have done! He could have burnt down the entire place!