Re: Blues sign Kyle Clifford

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:11 pm
BillP. wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:45 pm Fuck, I’d rather keep Brouwer. He hits more and has better finish. People talk about speed, well Cliffy is no burner.
Since the 2017-18 season, that hasn't been the case.

Clifford has a slightly higher goals per game rate over that time period.
Panger, Mattyice and Barnburner are the only other TB fans. We’re outnumbered.

BillP. wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:40 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:11 pm
BillP. wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:45 pm Fuck, I’d rather keep Brouwer. He hits more and has better finish. People talk about speed, well Cliffy is no burner.
Since the 2017-18 season, that hasn't been the case.

Clifford has a slightly higher goals per game rate over that time period.
Panger, Mattyice and Barnburner are the only other TB fans. We’re outnumbered.
Haha I don't dislike Brouwer. I think he added value. Was just pointing out that statistically speaking, at this point in their careers, Brouwer isn't better offensively. Clifford hasn't even turned 30 yet, either.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Brouwer played so little here last season that people didn't have enough time to notice that he's cooked. Their last memory was from being a part of that great line with a still prime Stastny and a pre-knee injury Fabbri. Brouwer seems like a good enough guy, but to propose that he's a viable NHL hockey player in 2021 is rather silly.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:53 pm Brouwer played so little here last season that people didn't have enough time to notice that he's cooked. Their last memory was from being a part of that great line with a still prime Stastny and a pre-knee injury Fabbri. Brouwer seems like a good enough guy, but to propose that he's a viable NHL hockey player in 2021 is rather silly.
BLASPHAMY!!!!

JK, I totally agree with this. TY for everything TB, but time to move on. I think he'd be a very good coach or even a broadcaster. Career change time!
"Do Only Good Everyday"