Re: Torey Krug to St Louis for 7 years 6.5 Aav

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:28 pm
Matangama wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:19 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:55 pm

I know I'm in the minority, but I lasted 20-30 minutes in b4 I walked out

John C. Reilly has the comedic range of a pancreas.
Good Lord, man! This troubles me greatly. For the record, I generally don’t like Will Ferrell movies, but loved Step Brothers.

Ok, a chance at redemption.........what about Office Space? If you tell me you didn’t like Office Space, I’m going put you on ignore! Uhhh, do we have ignore in this forum???
Office Space was amazing!!!

Will ferrel is a good supporting actor, but if he doesnt have someone to carry him its not a good movie. John C Reilly is not that guy
i avoided step brothers for a long time because of how dumb it looked. eventually i saw it by accident and thought it was ok. then i watched it again on purpose. and again. and again. it's a movie that just gets funnier every time you watch it once you accept what it is. it's great.

as for talking shit on john c reilly, i have to assume that by some force majeure you haven't seen boogie nights, one of the greatest films ever made. he is pretty much perfect in his role there. that gets him a lifetime of respect and a pass to do whatever dumb other shit he wants (that i probably won't watch).

and yes, there is an ignore feature in the user control panel:

BluesSK wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:02 am
BillP. wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:57 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:56 pm Will Faulk get better if he's able to play on his preferred side now? That could make a BIG difference.
Bigger role, more important roll, yes, I think we’ll see Faulk play like a Hurricane.
Will he rock us like a hurricane?
I thought it was pretty cool when they played that song in the SC Finals as part of the intro.

As for Step Brothers, it's easily one of the most quoatable movies out there. One of those movies that even people who haven't seen it can still hear a quote from it and know it's from there. i.e. Did we just become best friends? Why are you sweaty? I was watching cops. There's room for so many activities. I feel like a lightning bolt hit the tip of my penis
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:25 am As for Step Brothers, it's easily one of the most quoatable movies out there. One of those movies that even people who haven't seen it can still hear a quote from it and know it's from there. i.e. Did we just become best friends? Why are you sweaty? I was watching cops. There's room for so many activities. I feel like a lightning bolt hit the tip of my penis
Hey, I never asked you. Do you like guacamole?
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!