Re: GDT: Game 6: St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 8:45 8/21 - TV:NBCSN/FSMW

bradleygt89 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:55 pm I thought it was weird they're scheduling the 2nd round before the first was over, guess they knew already the Blues had turned in their traveling papers.
They knew that since Dallas won, it was gonna be VGK vs Blues/Vancouver and Colorado vs Dallas since they're re-seeding after every round. No need to wait. No travel/hotel arrangements to worry about until the final.

Am I the only one thinking this looks like a Blues team with either the flu or the don't give a fucks? Vancouver is playing like it's a must win for them. The Blues are playing like they have something to do in St Louis on Sunday.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: GDT: Game 6: St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 8:45 8/21 - TV:NBCSN/FSMW

Beatoni12 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:04 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:01 pm Binnington just didn't have it this post season. Like 80% of the rest of the team.
Didn’t have it all season really. Allen was significantly better all year. Hopefully not, but that two year deal may end up being the right decision.
True. It's been a learning experience for him, and who knows what the next season will look like. I hope he turns it around, but will always appreciate and love what he did last season.
"Do Only Good Everyday"