Re: GDT: Game 6: St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 8:45 8/21 - TV:NBCSN/FSMW

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:59 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:57 pm Our defense is shit!

I'm not singling him out because I hate him but Faulk caught standing along the boards watching and was late to react. I physically hate him as a player
lol..that goal is not on Faulk at all.
I mean literally watch the replay. He's watching and was out of position when DLR tripped and Faulk couldn't recover.

He's the only guy standing by the boards. May as well go on the other side of them and become a fan
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:03 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:59 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:57 pm Our defense is shit!

I'm not singling him out because I hate him but Faulk caught standing along the boards watching and was late to react. I physically hate him as a player
lol..that goal is not on Faulk at all.
I mean literally watch the replay. He's watching and was out of position when DLR tripped and Faulk couldn't recover.
the play was over on the right side, the Blues were clearing the puck. His job is not to stand stationary in front of the damn net. That goal is 100% on DLR's fuck up and inability to clear the damn puck.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:07 pm Who is he covering? The Discover ad?

F2A4B0EE-D2CE-4015-9C1D-AD4E0B899E75.jpeg
good lord...they were clearing the puck from the right side...who's scandella covering there?. we can play that game all night. The mistake is not on Faulk at all
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"