Re: GDT: Game 3: Vancouver vs St Louis Blues - 9:30 - 8/16 - TV: NBCSN/FSMW

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:35 pm We're winning tonight boys! Blues are undefeated when Sunday night dinner is Porksteaks and when I wash it down with some Root beer! BOOK IT!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I want the Blues to win, but didn't we get a similar guarantee concerning some pizza the other night? I mean, if you keep it up, the law of averages says you have to hit on one of these, so let's hope it's tonight. :D
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

stlblues1226 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:44 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:35 pm We're winning tonight boys! Blues are undefeated when Sunday night dinner is Porksteaks and when I wash it down with some Root beer! BOOK IT!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I want the Blues to win, but didn't we get a similar guarantee concerning some pizza the other night? I mean, if you keep it up, the law of averages says you have to hit on one of these, so let's hope it's tonight. :D
Got to hit it tonight or tomorrow night...
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:54 pm
stlblues1226 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:44 pm
Got to hit it tonight or tomorrow night...
I really do hope it's tonight and tomorrow night.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

stlblues1226 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:22 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:19 pm Faulk needs to be on the seventh pairing
Maybe he goes to sleep tonight and tomorrow, wakes up outside the bubble. Problem solved.
Reminds me of the great scene in Major League when they moved Willie Mays Hays bed outside in the middle of the night..."shit I've been cut already?"
Just a Russian propaganda account