Re: GDT: Game 2: St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 5:30 - 8/14 - TV:NHL/FSMW

BluesSK wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:44 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 pm WTF was Petro doing...mutherfucker!! We are getting outcoached big time and that was one of my worries about playing the Canucks.
He was in Lala land.

Binnington's been in Lala land the whole series.
he hasn't been good but credit the Canucks coaching staff.....they figured something out in regards to JB50
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Beatoni12 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:45 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 pm WTF was Petro doing...mutherfucker!! We are getting outcoached big time and that was one of my worries about playing the Canucks.
You pick Petro to blame there? He was in deep and had two guys back on the line. Schenn and Gunnar let Horvat go, and then Binnner managed to keep his good saves list at zero.
Jake Allen? I’m almost inclined to give him a shot to change the momentum.

Beatoni12 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:45 pm
You pick Petro to blame there? He was in deep and had two guys back on the line. Schenn and Gunnar let Horvat go, and then Binnner managed to keep his good saves list at zero.
you're goddamn right i'm picking Petro there...it's OT. Chief is also getting outcoached.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:45 pm
BluesSK wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:44 pm
He was in Lala land.

Binnington's been in Lala land the whole series.
he hasn't been good but credit the Canucks coaching staff.....they figured something out in regards to JB50
The thing they seem to have figured out is "shoot it on net". He looks like the guy that was 4th on the depth chart not long ago right now.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

At this rate, come Tuesday, we'll have time to worry about something else.

This isn't a team right now. Back to independent contractors. They looked ok at times in both games. That team that won the Cup and the one that was playing March 12th are not here right now. If you'd like to leave a message, go ahead, but it probably won't do any good.

Until I see this team play like a team for 60 minutes, I won't have any hope they make it out of the first round.

They could come out on Sunday and Monday looking like world beaters, but at this point I'm not expecting it. Please make me eat crow, guys.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!